WT2| 06

Glynn

Glynn

     I rocked my leg as Junior pulled up to a house I wasn't familiar with.

"Where is this?" I asked as Junior undid his seatbelt.

"This nigga house, just chill and sit tight." He told me before getting out. "And do not talk to nobody or get out. Dead ass."

I just nodded as the door slammed. You could've at least left the keys, asshole.

Roman

Roman

     I watched cars zoom by as I sat in my usual spot for the night, waiting for customers. Occasionally yelling out to loose looking women, a little hopeful to see that dark skin girl who's name always slips my mind. My phone buzzed with a notification as my eyes trailed over each individual.

Roman right?

I have no idea why that text got me thinking about that bitch and how she asked me the exact same thing.

I decided not to reply. Instead, I continued to look out. A white car pulled into a space two down from me and who jumped out the car sent my nerves raging.

She pulled her pants up as she slammed the door behind herself, flipping her hair, and then continuing to strut into the store.

All I could think about was that day...

"What? I didn't do shit!" I yelled out. I had served three of my five year probation. I had job, I was getting into a relationship, I was all good with my mom, everything was great.

So why was I getting handcuffed and pushed into the backseat of a police car? Lyah, that's why.

The policeman read me my rights as he closed the door behind me. I looked outside to my family.

My mother, father, girlfriend, and some randoms all looked confused. My mother was enraged.

"What did you do!?" She screamed at me. I shook my head.