WT2| 27

Glynn

   I watched as Roman kissed Taylor one last time before he got up and left. They were cute together; total opposites but they complimented each other. Roman had the tattoos and shit going and Taylor was the good girl, riding for him with no questions asked. Taylor and I were both oblivious to what was going on and frankly I didn't even want to know what was so dangerous that we had to be at whole different location. Taylor looked worried though. I wondered about what she would think if I told her the truth. I've never seen her fight before and I highly doubt she could whoop my ass but it just seemed a little cute to think she would try. I didn't think it was a laughing matter and I wasn't exactly unapologetic about it but still. I wanted this to be a secret for a while though. Maybe years later when she was married with kids of her own.

"TT, where Ro go?" Rei asked, in Taylor's face. Taylor looked a little out of it.

"Sis, are you okay?" I asked, looking at her. She looked at me with a confused face or maybe she was about to cry, I didn't really know.

"I'm stuck. I really don't know what to do. Roman is going to kill Wyn." She said.

I looked at her blankly for a while. If he kills Wyn I won't have to tell her nothing, ever. I thought to myself. "Well, he did punch him in the face."

"No, he's siding with Fabio..." She said, looking to me like she expected me to completely understand. I barely knew who Fabio was other than the father of Junior. "Should we stop them?"

"I don't know. Wyn has done a bunch of bad shit." I said with a shrug.

She clamped her mouth shut. "He saved me when Terri betrayed me while she ran away to who the fuck knows where." She said after a while.

"And you see what happened to Terri." I said. "Maybe it's fate."

She turned away. I could she didn't wanna talk to me anymore so I remained quiet as I turned the TV.

"Cartoons!" Rei yelled out.

Roman

I chewed on the last piece of chocolate I had left before looking down at my boots. I was dressed in all black as usual. I arrived before Fabio, of course, and took my seat on the far left of Benji.

"Where's this nigga at?" I heard Wyn ask. "Probably too pussy to come. I'm gonna shoot his dumb ass just like I did his son and his little girlfriend."

I chewed on the inside of jaw to keep from saying anything. I knew Fabio was on his way. I couldn't wait to end this nigga once and for all.

"Calm down and be patient." Kayo said as the caterer started bringing out food to the table.

"We don't eat until this nigga get here." Wyn said. Kayo looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga, who are you to tell us when we can and can't eat?" I asked, smacking my lips. "Grown as hell."

"Bitch shut the fuck up. I thought you'd want to wait on Taylor anyway." Wyn said with a laugh.

I smiled at him. "She's not coming." I told him before looking down to my empty plate. "Because I'm not dumb and doing everything for my ego. Not gon put her in danger for some dumb shit."

"That's not your call." He said, standing up.

"It's not yours either, the fuck." I replied, standing up too.

There goes my temper. Now I was pissed. I can't wait to kill this pussy. I thought.

"Chill the fuck out!" Kayo yelled.

"I must be right on time." I heard from the doorway. Everyone looked over to see Fabio with two other dudes that I knew fairly well.

I sat back down, my expression blank. Wyn sat down afterwards.

"Welcome." Wyn said with a smile of satisfaction. "Didn't think you were going to make it."

"You're still the same, Wyn." Fabio said as he stripped from his coat and took a seat. "Egotistical and dumb. But it's good to see you. It's good to see you weren't killed by someone else."

I shot a look to Wyn and glared. I wanted to be the one to kill him but loyalty came first. "Oh, shut up. You lost my respect when you started fucking with Taylor."

Hold up. What? I looked at Fabio, my eyes probably bleeding my anger but I quickly recovered.

"That was always your problem." Fabio said rubbing his chin. "Focused on the wrong thing. You were worried about a girl that was still trying to find herself. That's why it was easy to convince her shit and take her away from you as you'd call it. But she loves you, that's a good one. However, you should've watched for Terri and her people. Cyn was plotting on you the whole time. Right under your nose. Terri has been trying to kill Taylor since day one and you didn't notice. Even Lyah turned on you at one point."

Wyn's jaw was locked, I could tell Fabio was really getting to him but he was getting to me too. I thought about the look on Taylor's face when I told her the plan. She looked hurt or something.

"But Wyn, you're dumb. You've always been dumb. You killed your family for a girl you barely even knew. You literally killed off all your fucking brothers and your father, the niggas that had your back." Fabio laughed. "Then, you give the game over to.. whoever this is and.. what? Still trying to make commands and shit. You're funny."

Everyone at the table was silent.

"Wyn. I'm going to teach how to be a man. I'm going to teach you about this game. You killed my son? Eye for an eye. You try to kill me?" He started to laugh and I knew that was my cue.

I stood up and so did the other two dudes Fabio came with. Fabio looked at me and tilted his head.

I shook my head and walked out just as planned. "Where the fuck are you going?" Wyn asked.

"You can't handle your shit. I'm out." I said and then I walked the fuck out. If all fails, I'll be good wherever I go with Taylor.