WT2| 26

Lyah

I looked down at my polished nail and exhaled. From time to time my mind would wander to Glynn and what we did... well what I did and other times I'd be thinking about Benji and just where the fuck he went in the first place. My eyes trailed over each finger individually before I heard the sound of heels clicking my way.

I was outside, supposed to be waiting for Taylor, Glynn, and Rei's arrival but I kept getting distracted in my mind.

I looked up to see Glynn walking my way with a sly grin. Behind her several feet was Taylor and Rei getting their stuff out the car. I put my hand down to my side and started to laugh a little.

"Still ashamed of my juices, huh? Well there's more where that came from." Lyah whispered before brushing against my side, sneaking her hand quickly between my legs then walking inside. "Hey everybody!"

I rolled my eyes. I should've just punched that bitch in her face. Taylor walked up and gave me a smile as she held onto Rei's hand. "Hey, girl."

"Hey." I said before looking almost a few inches behind her to Roman. "Hey."

He just ignored me and kept walking inside behind Taylor and Rei. Once inside, I followed behind them. Everyone was in the downstairs area of what we called the "Motherboard". Anyone that we were cool with that needed a place to stay was good to stay here and eat whatever, do whatever. We also had all of our meetings and greetings here. Wyn was big on organization and Kayo was big on family and keeping people out of the streets.

"Welcome." I heard from the stairs. Everyone turned to look as Kayo started down the stairs.

My eyes trailed over to Roman who was staring at Taylor's ass, I shook my head and looked away. After Kayo came, Wyn and Benji followed talking about something. There were a couple of people standing around from the crew that I knew but who Kayo was talking to was Taylor, Roman, and Glynn. I looked at Glynn who was eying one of the three down but I couldn't tell which one since they were all standing right next to each other.

After a while of silence, Wyn stepped in. "So, what made you change your mind, Taylor?"

Taylor rolled her eyes.

"It's winter vacation. She said we need a vacation." Rei stepped in. "Hi Wyn!"

Wyn smiled big and kneeled down with his arms out. Rei ran to him and gave him a big hug. I looked at Taylor who looked nonchalant like she didn't care, of course I knew her better though. Roman, on the other hand, looked annoyed.

"Hey, you missed me?" He asked her with a smile ruffling her hair.

She nodded. "Yes!"

"Anyway.." Roman started. "What's the deal? I heard it was an issue."

I looked over to Kayo for a response. Smack. I looked back over to Roman who Wyn was in front of. He had just punched him dead in his face and now Taylor was holding Roman back.

"What the fuck, Wyn!?" Taylor yelled.

"I was just getting that out of my system." Wyn said before backing up and walking back to Kayo and Benji. "Carry on."

Always hitting somebody. I thought as Roman looked completely phased.

"Wyn, I will deadass kill your bitch ass." He said. Taylor grabbed Rei who looked shocked from the whole ordeal.

"Hey now, its kids in the room. Just chill." Benji said. That made Roman soften up as he looked down to Rei.

"You ok, Ro?" The little girl asked going to him to hold his hand. "Mean Wyn."

Wyn frowned before looking away. That gesture alone let me know he was hurt. Still Taylor held Roman back.

"He not as big and bad as he think he is." Roman said to her as he kneeled and touched her nose. "I'll be okay."

Taylor smiled and a weird silence filled the room.

"Okay, anyway." Kayo said after a while. "We are having a little dinner with that nigga I was telling you about. I also need to talk to you.. it's about my sister."

"What about her? And uh... the Mexican nigga? Why?" Roman asked.

"We gotta kill em." Kayo replied.

Roman

I heard announce that they gotta kill Fabio and I almost laughed. Like I would let that happen, I thought to myself on the inside but on the outside I just nodded and shrugged. Fabio was the only person alive that may have wanted to kill Wyn more than me and it's also the only person that I would allow to take the win for me. That's the only reason I let Taylor hold me back. I already knew Fabio would be here. I came up with the plan. I've seen Wyn's ego starting to get the best of him, of course he would let the enemy in. The same reason he let me in. Dumb bitch.

All along, I was plotting. You can't be a snake towards a nigga you don't have loyalty for. Fabio put me on game a long time ago, I just wasn't expecting to get Taylor involved and I still don't want to. My plan has always been to keep her as far away as possible. Her and Rei. Anyone else can die in the crosshairs.

"Alright, man. Cool." I said before looking down at Rei's little hands. Everyone started to go separate ways because it was obvious that the little meeting was over. "I'll talk to you in a few. I need to talk to Taylor."

I held Rei's hand as I walked over to Taylor and tugged her by her arm to a separate room until we were outside, just us three. I made sure we were as far as we could go out of earshot. I looked in her eyes, she looked worried.

"Are you okay?" She asked, running her hand against my cheek. Her cold hands made me smile. I grabbed her hand and kissed it before nodding.

"I got us a spot some way away from here. I don't want you or Rei to go that little dinner shit. I'll explain everything later." I told her.

She looked at me confused. "What about Glynn?" She asked.

"Her either. I just want all of y'all to be safe. Wyn is getting messy and I really don't got time for none of y'all to get hurt." I told her. "I don't even know why his dumb bitch ass invited y'all."

Taylor shrugged and mumbled something like "he likes to put unnecessary people in danger".

I didn't respond to that though. "Just promise me you'll stay put until I come to get you?"

She hesitated for a bit before nodding. "Only if you promise to tell me what's going on later."

I nodded. "I will. I promise."

She nodded before picking Rei up and walking back towards the house. I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted Fabio's unsaved number a 4 to let him know it was a go.

Wyn didn't know what was coming to him.