4

lee taeyong's pov

We are currently at a restaurant , we invited seulgi just because the main reason is ayn. They all really liked her , they keep saying that she's cuter than seulgi and things . they're so rude wtf but seulgi is like a best friend to us .

but they didn't know that i liked her too secretly . its love in the first sight , i unknowingly started liking her when I remember back what seulgi said .. and she's the person ... at first I though she's the person that was only a hardcore fan but when I meet her , she was nice and also beautiful I didn't expect for that. and her aura is really different, it's something new for me .. and i really like it :)

I was seated infront her , correction she sat in front of me , maybe its true she's a fan of mine , but she didn't seems like the sasaeng fans out there . and thats good !

I looked at her which is always looking down , she must been such a shy person .. she's really beautiful .

its my firat time have these type of feelings towards a girl like her so quickly . i dont know but my heart is pounding so hard when i looked at her eyes .

its okay ayn , i promise that i will try to win your heart one day .

kang seulgi's pov

Alright seulgi , calm yourself . the boys was fuccing annoying today , wth i really hate them . I'm not sure why am i so angry , maybe because of my hormones or maybe I'm jealous , well i have a big crush on ten as i really admires his dancing and i would always ask him to teach me some dances and its hurt when i hear something hurtful by him to me , but know what i never really cared tho bout it because i know him well , he was always playing around and goof around ...

I looked at them on disbelif as they even keep glancing at ayn while reading the menu . what a creep

" hey " there's no reply , except for taeyong slightly looked at me but then looked back at the menu .

yup , they were all in their own wonderlands .

hurm 😒

what everrrr

( to be continued, stay tune for part2 of this chappie )