21

things is making my head hurt , the more I think the more hurt my head is . im so stressed ever since we're dating. I felt so relaxed when I didn't think about this things but I just couldn't help it to think about the person I love . with someone else .

I believed that taeyong is so hard to have feeling to someone so when he said he liked me , i believe on his words and I knew that he wouldn't leave me . but I am just afraid of people going to ruin our relationship.

--

when I arrived at the airport , luckily today there's no fans gathered of whatever . so the airport is pretty empty and I finally could relax while walking here but there's only some of then who is departing taking pictures.
I then went to the bathroom since seulgi asked me to accompanied her so I waited outside but then suddenly I could feel a warm body starting to hug me from my back .

I was startled so slightly pushed the person lightly . " what the hell " I mutters and then turn my back and it reveals that it is taeyong who is wearing a black mask .

I gaps " omo , taeyong ? what are you doing here ? " I asked him curiously . he then open his mask and chuckles happily " I am picking you up silly , what do you expect " he said 

sometimes when I am infront him i felt happier . I then smiled back at him and chuckles " you shocked the hell out me just now " I said then slightly hit him in the arms while laughing " why don't you tell me that you're picking me up , so I would be so shocked " I added .

he replied with a smile then he sent seulgi and me home.

" so you're good now with taeyong ? " seulgi asked while opening the door .

" huh ? oh haha I guess " I said .

" good then , I'm really glad that you guys are fine now . " she said then we went inside our house .

some moments after that I heard naryssa and sofea running downstairs and then they hugged me .

" yahh you look so greatt no wonder taeyong likes you so much until he picked you up at the airport so sweet" sofea said .

I then pushed them . " what ? how did you know he picked us up ? "

" oh well , some fans spotted you guys and taeyong is so realistic to not recognized him " naryssa said .

" and you should check this " seulgi said then she showed taeyong's instagram .

" he posted a lot of your photos . argh when will ten do that to me " she exclaimed but then she cover her mouth with her hands with big rounded eyes .

" ohmygod . it has been exposeddd" they said then we chuckles .

--
taeyong pov

" w-what do you mean seoyoung trying to ruin my relationship ? " I shutters hearing mark's words .

" I'm not sure but I heard it earlier today . you better take good care of your relationship bro . I know you're a loyal type of person but sometimes just because of a little thing it could be big " he exclaimed . I nod as a reply .  I know that she is a trainee who is a fan of me but I don't know she is a immature fan .

i called ayn to check whether if everything is fine but she didn't answers any of my call . what's wrong with her phone tho , is it off or she made it on silent . its wired tho .

--

ayn pov

I cried when I heard that she is saying that she is dating with taeyong and he cheated on me . I silently overheard it when I was in the toilet at the company building . but then I was instantly crying because it hurts so much to hear it . I didn't trust her though but she planned to ruin our relationship and that burn me up .