4 ( part 2 )

kim ayn's pov

As the food comes , we started eating . it was so awkward. eventhough i like it heh . i mean i like it eating with them but still i felt slightly uncomfortable. my heart is beating so fast .

kang seulgi's pov

Right after we have finished eating , ayn randomly asks me to go to the washroom with her . i replied to her to go alone but then she slightly pinched me . lmao

so we ended up excusing ourselves to the washroom . i though she have to pee or something but turns out she was just complaining .

" Seulgi , this is very awkward i don't like boys looking at me that very much , its so uncomfortable. can we like escape here or something ? i don't think i can take it anymore " she exclaimed. i laughed .

" HAHA, I feel you ayn . i know , its awkward when some group of pretty boys were staring at you continuously like that " I replied and brust out of laugh again as her face was blushing hard .

" Not funny , seulgi . " she replied.

she was serious though . " It's okay ayn , we don't need to escape just because pf that , lets just go home after this and just disagree on everything these idiots planned to do " I said then she nods as she was very agreed in it .

kim ayn's pov

i then escape from the washroom to outside without anyone noticing, it was faster than the lightning . luckily none of them notice it , hope so .

I ended up waiting seulgi outside the store , together with the cold and freezing weather .. just hoping that i won't get sick later . as i was walking around , trying to make myself warm . a boy came out from the store as i saw it from the car reflection

It is Taeyong ,

" Umm ayn ? why are you waiting outside..it's pretty cold today" he exclaimed. I tried to ignore him and act like i was on my own world that time but that would be rude .

ended up i turned myself to look at him , till this day . i am still shy to make an eye contact with him . i just couldn't believe this is happening . for real ,

" Oh taeyong , no . I'm fine with it " I said confidently but was actually feel really cold right now .

" Bytheway , where are the others ? " I asked him , trying to change the topic .

" They're still handling the bills , oh anyways . i'm sorry if you ever felt uncomfortable with the others ... " he exclaimed. oh gosh , he noticed it .

I shooked " oh no , it's okay ... it's no one fault anyway " i replied .

" No .. i can see that you felt awkward just now " he said .

" oh " i mutters then turned myself back as i acted like i wanna see the night sky . 🌌

As i wanted to calm myself , i suddenly feel like something was placed on my shoulder .

I looked at my back and saw taeyong who was putting his jacket on my shoulders. what a gentleman 😫

" Uh , taeyong its o-" I said while trying to open back the jacket and give it to him but then he stop me by holding my hands who is on his jacket on my shoulders .

Without any hesitation, he pulled it and wore it to me neatly " Nope , you should wear this and it is very very cold right now plus you're just wearing a short sleeved shirt so it is okay for me since i am wearing a thick sweather " he replied .