30

Last Chapter

after a few days in jeju , i dont know what did i felt about everything . i felt so calm here , its unfortunately helps me to reduce all my stress . back then in korea , everything just keeps messing up my mind . even the people around here is kind and heartwarming. the air here is cleaner , the environment and everything is just right . so i decided to go out to hamdeok beach today since i already went to other places back then .

i went off early since i decided to went eat first before arriving there . after my short meal of some gimbap and milk , i then decided to walk there cause it is pretty near . i plastered my eyes to the view as it was a magnificent view , its such a pretty view that i wouldnt forget .

💕💕

💕💕

i sat at the rock and let the wind hit my face . " ahh this is so refreshing! " i screamed as there is nobody there .

" ayn ? kim ayn-shii ?" a voice behind me exclaimed . i then stopped my actions and slowly looked back in shyness. " nae ? " i replied while slowly trying to stand up .

the couple then chuckles while looking at me " sorry ? do i know you guys  ? are you a fan ? haha " i asked them then ended up with awkward chuckle .

they then looked each other and squealed like they saw a cute cat or something " yes we are dear ! its such a coincidence to see you here ! what are you doing here ? " the women exclaimed .

" um , i am having a short vacation here since .. i am going to be so busy after this " i replied not wanting to say that i am stressed so that my fans wouldn't be worry .

" ahh really ?? its such a coincidence to meet you here while we are having our vacation too ! do you want to have a meal with us after with us later ? we know a good place for special ramyun here ! " they said .

ah its better to know that they didn't follow me or something , b-but i just ate .. but i am carving for ramyun too ..

" sure haha , how did you know i like ramyun so much ? " i replied

" and mandu too right ? " she added .

" uh yea ? hahah oh my gosh you guys are a big fan isnt it ? " i replied happily . im shocked that a fan even know what i like to eat ..

" yes yes ! we really admire you and so does our son ! , see you here later " they said and went away . i then nodded and replied them with a warm smile . " im suddenly so excited " i mutters and laughed by myself.

" she is really pretty isnt she " the women exclaimed to her husband .

" yes , i wonder when will taeyong puropse her .. " he replied and chuckles.