18

" hello ? " ayn speaks .

I snapped myself on thinking and talked to her . " ayn , its me " I said .

" oh , taeyong oppa . why did you call?" she asked .

" are you okay ? " I asked her nervously . hoping that she is .

" um , ah yes i am okay " she said shuttering . " I heard that your hand is injured " I said .

" oh its nothing " she replied . " really? seulgi said that you're applying you're bandage just now " I said .

" oh ah , um i-i just want to prevent by getting scars . yeah that why " she said . I sighed , I knew there's something not good happen .

" you're lying , just tell me . are you okay or not ? " I said as I am worried so much . but she didn't talk about one minute . " ayn ? "

" no . I'm not . " she replied.

" I knew it , - "

" taeyong .. can you please give me some space ? let me heal myself first alright . " she said but then her voice changes into a wanna cry tone .

" its really hard for me , I don't want to burden you . I hate seeing people saying negative things to you ! because of me you're hurted by them . look I know you love me and I love you too but just ... for now. let's things settle down first alright ? .. let me calm myself first . give me some space okay ? " she said while crying .

" I - "

" taeyong .. jebal . I don't want people hurt you . please be save . see you " she added .

" ayn , I know you're - " I was about to talk but then she hang up the phone . I then throw my phone in frustration.
" why did she hang up while I am talking . this is really making me crazy " I mutters .

" wow , dude what's wrong with you ?" mark who suddenly is at the door exclaimed .

I ignored him and sit at my bed looking down . " is it about ayn ? " he said then I nodded .

" what did she say ? " he added . " she said that she was not okay , and she wanted some space and it is hard for her . I don't understand .. " I said in frustration .

" did she said anything else beside that ? " he asked again . I looked at him on disbelief and sighed . " she said she don't want people to give me negative comments because of her and she don't want to burden me " I said .

" woah dude , that's mean she is caring about you " he said and slightly chuckles but then he stopped when I looked at him . " sorry . I think that she is the one is hurt right now . its not like people giving you negative comment but instead people give it to her . and you're the one burden her " he said sarcastically but then I hit him on the leg .

" gosh , sorry but I am serious " he added . I sighed . " its okay . ill just give her some time " I mutters .

" don't worry bro , later soon when her debut photos released people will start to love her . believed me . and then they will support you guys " he said .

" for now , try to be a supportive boyfriend . OMG ahha that's making me cringe " he said then ran out from the room .

" what am I not supportive before . ugh bruh please " I mutters and went trough internet and wasting my time.

--

" oh ayn , you're back " seulgi spoke as soon she saw me . " ah by the way seulgi , if taeyong call and wanted to talk to me can you just say that I'm not with you ? Or I will lost all of my focus " I said then give her phone to her and leave .

" woah what's just happen " seulgi mutters .

I waked alone at the roadside with cold breeze passing me slightly shivering in cold since my coat is a bit thin today . useless coat .

I walk into a near coffee shop and decided to take some warm coffee to freshen up my body .

" young lady , what do you decide to take ? " the waitress asked .

" ill just take some warm americano please " I said then she went to do the coffee .

the shop is so cozy and warm but there's not a lot of people come here . some of reason I decided to go here because the aroma of the coffee smells so good here.

" here you go " the lady said . i take a sip and sighed . it is so good .

" is it good ? " the lady came back and sit infront of me .

" it is fantastic ! " I replied happily . she chuckles " I'm glad you like it " she said .

" well , young lady . you looked unhappy before taking a sip of my pure coffee may I know what happen , maybe I could help you ? " she said .

" I , um actually - "

--

to be continued.

aggagagagga cliffhanger like usual . sorry guys ahhahaha I'm gonna think for a ending sooonn btwwwwww it's !!!! NCT COMEBACKKKK OMG TAEYONG LOOKED SO HOTTT I CANTTT