15

" what the heck you guys want right now ?! " I said then sighed when I saw nothing but only their curious faces.

" yah ! are you seriously dating lee freaking taeyong ? your bias in nct ? " naryssa said " ahhh omg I can't believed thisss " she added then screamed . I sighed while folding both of my hands together .

" ohmygwadd shit shitt my ship is finally sailing " sofea exclaimed but then naryssa hit her at the hand .

" auchh " she moans point of painfulness. " that's not the main point right now " naryssa added .

" what's the point right now ? " I asked her. " the news was already spread around the world . what if there's haters ? I'm afraid if there's mean fans that could ruin your relationship . I know you guys love each other and yeah that sweet but I'm just scared for you " she exclaimed . I sighed then taps both of her shoulder .

" its okay naryssa , I will be fine . I'm sure of that . right now ! you guys need to go to sleep . remember we still have school and we need to wake up early " I said . she sighed .

" oh yeah , I forgot but . poor you , we have school and at the same time you have training after school and now the problem is bigger when you're dating him " she said.

" hmm , about that . I actually going to sign a new contract tomorrow " I said happily . " what ? are you going to sign for a another 2-3 years for training ? " sofia exclaimed in shock.

" a-aniyoo its just they already hired me ! next week I'll be joining seulgi to new york for my first photo shoot " I exclaimed in happiness .

they gaps . " omo , seriously ??!! " she said with her eyes widen . I nods but then they hugged me and jumps in circle together . " I'm so proud of you!" They exclaimed .

--

after i finished my first class , I went to my locker and put some of my stuffs . today is so cold , luckily I have some spare coat in my locker so I couldn't be so cold . when I close my locker suddenly taehyung appear beside my locker .

" ohmugod ! " I mutters while holding my cheats . " you shocked me " I added . he then chuckles " seems like you've been a long time since didn't see me " he said . I chuckles back .

" yea , I've been so busy these days " I replied. " I heard that you're dating that guy from nct . so lucky of you . he is quiet good looking " he added .

" pftt , are you gay ? " I jokingly said . he chuckles " nope , I have a girlfriend now . " he said . I hope I didn't hurt his feelings .

" wow , who's that lucky girlfriend you have ? " I asked him . " its not like I claimed her already but she's my ' girl ' ' friend ' " he said . I fold my arms while smiling like an idiot since I am happy for him . he likes someone that's great .

" she is your friend . sofea " he said . I gaps " what ? sofea unnie ?? " I said then chuckles . " yes haha I actually liked her . she's kind , and pretty too " he said .

" woahh good for you tho , she's single so go on ! and good luck dude " I said then leaving him but then he pulled me back . " what ? " I said while looking at his hand who is griping my hand . " oh haha im sorry " he said then let go of my hand .

" um , perhaps can you give me her number ? " he said . I chuckles . " okay sure " I said then type the number in his phone . bahahah im really looking forward for this .

--

after finishing school , I went back to the company alone . it was actually creepy when I saw people looking at me then were whispering to their friend .

" so , you're kim ayn right ? " the assistance said to me . I nod

" okay , come with me alright . ill give the contract and your new schedule " she said then I followed her .

after I finished sighing the contract , I walked while looking at the schedule. I just notice how packed it is next week but I will also have a vacation there since my parents are there and I could have time to meet them but suddenly I bumped into someone . oh shit . this is what happen to you when you walk without looking in front properly . andwe andwe .

" omg , I'm so sorry ! " I exclaimed and helped the girl up . " its okay " she replied . after she wake up suddenly share gaps .

" aren't you the one dating lee taeyong? " she said . I chuckles then nod . " I really ship you guys , since taeyong is my bias and you too ! so you guys really suit well " she exclaimed . woah I didn't expect that .
I chuckles " thank you " I replied . " by the way , my name is seoyoung . I'm a trainee here . younger than you and taeyong " she said . " hahha nice to meet you , um you know me right haha . btw I need to go now . I have something to do " I said then bid a goodbye .

after that i straight went home with my manager . but then i open the radio and heard taeyong sweet voice . I smiled by myself like an idiot . but then my manager spotted me smiling to myself.

" haha seems like you really love him" he said. I looked at him then chuckles " haha of course " I replied.

' so recently I heard that you're dating with the new model kim ayn . how does it feels when you're relationship was revealed ' the dj asked taeyong .

' I love her because of her self . she is kind , sweet and she is beautiful inside and outside she remind me much of my mother and I also think that my fans will support me and my love so I am happy when sm reveals it' he said and that made me happy .

' oh its seems like we have a caller in the line , so how do it feels when the news is out ? ' the dj asked the caller

' its actually , horrible . I love you taeyong ! why do you do this to me !! I hate that women why do you - ' but then they forcedly hang it up . I sighed .

but then i closed the radio . I don't know what it feels . I felt like crying . I don't know ..

--

to be continued .

aiguuuuuu

( UPDATE .221216. Since its my birthday tomorrow this is an update ! )