6

kim ayn's pov

" t–taeyong , what are you doing???"
i asked him as i was shook of his existence , he smiled .

" Helping a girl out from eating her own hair ? HAHA what do you think i was going to do ?? " he exclaimed with a chuckle on it but bruh it's not even funny well , " hahaha .. " i fake a laugh.

that was like 1000000000% awkward and i fuccing regret on why didn't i tie my hair from the first place ... hh that is why i hate having long hair 😩

/ author; (͡ ͡° ͜ ͡͡°) o'rlly kim ayn huh, u really regret it huh ? like i mean , i would purposely didnt tie my hair /

Uhh what tha hell author-nim ? of course i didn't like it , uh maybe for now ... but it's seriously embarrassing!! don't you ever had a crush/someone you like ? duhh

" HAHAHA don't do that face , its c- " as he mutters he then suddenly cover his mouth as he was shock with his own actions. i gave him a weird look . the heck ? what are you going to say? is he going to curse at me ?? , i thought.

" Yahh , i'm not sure what's wrong with me today hahaha . Ah yeah , have a nice meal .. don't eat hair again , hair isn't ramen .. i'll be going back to the living room " he awkwardly spoke as he was laughing alone and slowly stepping backwards , going out from that situation. lol bruh , what happen?

But its okay , he's sUcH a gEnTaLmAn.
Sigh , why do you always make everything awkward tae ... are you born to make everything with me awkward . cries .

As i was busy thinking of these things , suddenly i finally realised that taehyung and taeyong names ,, i call them both 'tae' , like wth what coincidence . why does this need to happen to my life ...... maybe i should just call them kim and lee .........

________

After i had finish eating , i found out that seulgi and my friends haven't arrived yet like where the fucc did they GOOO , did they buy clothes or literally make the clothes there ??

So , i finally decide to call them , well its awkward to be home alone with some group of boys . which the one and only kpop artists i like is in it .

" the number you have dialed is unavailable please again call later " i cursed as soon i heard that . why would they turn off their phone ........ when they used to be active for lyke 24/7

what ever happens to them , i need to get out from this place ... its getting .. hwat .

I ended up sitting here in the middle of these beautiful boys , dont tell me how did it happen .

" so why didn't isnt she coming home yet ,,, " johnny asked . how the fucc am i suppose to know ?!!1!!

" Heh , i'm not sure .. i have callen them but they didn't even give a – i mean they didn't answer ... yea " I said as i was starting to piss off rn .

most of them reply it with JUST a nod . but then all of them went silent for a while and was looking through their phones and playing games , as it was awkward but then theres ten approaches me and sat beside me .

its gets more awkward and awkwarder as some of the boys were glancing on his actions. wth tENN!!

i was shocked when ten suddenly whispers something to me while i was spacing out . thinking what the hell happen to them .

" awkward right .." lol .. okay didn't expect that . i looked at him and nodded as i gave him a chuckle. well at least he understands the situation.