22

/ maybe last chapter /  nope haha

I wake up with a happy feeling . it has been a year since I am with taeyong plus my anniversary as a model in sm

this day is where i found what's real love , the day where i know where did happiness came from , the day where I learnt to be a new person and a day where memories should be kept . last year was short , I learnt many new things . I wouldn't believed a fan could turn into a girlfriend and a dream could turn into a reality .

throughout the year , many things had happen . the good things and also the bad things. that i would kept forever in my heart and mind .

" so we're graduation this year and you're debuting in a kpop group soon plus you are in a relationship with that nct sharp jawline dude , how wonderful your life is " taehyung exclaimed while i was day dreaming .

I then chuckles and looked at him
" I know right . time was going so fast until i didn't even know that your girlfriend is debuting under the same unit as mine " I replied , slightly teasing this kim taehyung .

he then gapsed " how could you didn't know . oh gosh she's my girlfriend how - " he exclaimed . " what's her name again ? " I asked .

" she's your best friend dude . sofea " he replied " who that " I replied .

" aaaaaaYYYYNnnnn !1!1!!! don't play play " he exclaimed with a high tone.

but then suddenly the professor hit our table with his hands . " kim taehyung and kim ayn well well i heard much about you guys begin so nosy and its first class and you guys are already noisy . do you want detention" he said . the we both beamed " no sir " .

" then ? " he asked . " he sTarted it first sir ! " I exclaimed . the professor the nodded .

" kim taehyung . catch me outsie , how bout that " he said .

everyone laughed except taehyung who didn't get it . he then chuckles awkwardly . " you are free for now ! if you guys done it again im sure you are going to be in detention " he said then went back to his desk .

I sighed " lucky us . it has been the - um i can't remember us to be in the detention last year its all because of you . why did i even sit beside you oh gosh " I exclaimed .

" its fun though " he replied . I then rolled my eyes " for you " I said .

--

" are you going to meet up with taeyong in hong kong soon ? " sofea asked . " I guess so " I replied .

" btw i will meet him on the awards so yea i will but im not sure whether we are going to hang out after that " I added . " I'm excited , its just if you went out with him . I'll be alone that's why I ask " she said .

" awhh if that's so i wouldn't leave you alone again " I said . " hehehehe "

we then saw naryssa crossing by our bag which we are packing . " naryssa" I called her . she then looked at me and hummed "hmm"

" are you sure you're not going to follow us to hong kong ? its a holiday here so you've got nothing much to do why do you decided to stay ? " I said . " owh , yep i wanted to stay cause my parents are coming here so i wanted to spend time with them and i am going to hang out with someone hhh " she replied . " who " both of us asked . she then blushed and went away .

" boyfriend i guess " i then looked at sofea and exclaimed . then we laughed together .

but then seulgi entered my room ,
" oh you guys are already packing ? " she exclaimed we then nodded .

" ayn , I just wanna tell you to be careful cause in hk we never know who likes us and who hates us so be safe okay " she exclaimed . I then nodded " don't worry , manager will be always with me its fine " I replied she then smiled and went out .

" yah sometimes her words could make me shiver dude " sofea said .
" I know right Hahahhahah " I replied.

--

" hey seulgi , tomorrow its ayn birthday and she still didn't remember about it . she so blurry its so funny hahahh " sofea whispered to seulgi. 

she then chuckles " then let's do a birthday surprise when we arrive there ? I'll tell her beloved bf too hehehe " she replied . sofea then nodded without future more words , she approves .

" hong kong is so pretty , I like it " ayn mutters while getting touched up with the makeup artist . " yup its my first time going here and I am shocked " sofea replied .

" I'm going shopping with oppa tonight by the way are you going to join me ? " I asked .

" manager oppa ? " sofea exclaimed . " yup " I added .

" sure , but later than I need to go somewhere .. um jaehyun asked me if I want bubbletea and he said that he will bring me to a delicious store selling them so kekke I'm going out with him " she shutters .

I then laughed " don't let taehyung know or i d k what will happen with that kid " I said she then nodded . " I'm a good girl don't worry " . lmao

--

" the event represent to you two host from korea !! Kim Ayn and Sofea Lee , SM Entertainment Models to reveal the awards "  the man exclaimed .

without any words , me and sofea went out with a huge smile on our faces . yet both of us are very nervous looking at the nerve wreaking stage .

" woahh , I'm so impressed with hong kong tonight !! you guys are the best ! " I exclaimed as soon arrive at the spot . " yes that's true ayn , and now let's reveal the nominees " sofea said .

some songs were opened on the screen sigh of the nominees . as soon I saw taeyong's face suddenly a proud feeling were placed in my heart . that moment I only hoped that taeyong and the members win ..

" and the winner is !!! " sofea exclaimed . I looked at the fans with a smile , waiting for her answer . " NCT !!! "

my eyes went wide and put both of my palms on my mouth , and looked at them happily .

" Congrats to NCT " I said .

I then looked at taeyong who is coming near shyly . ' please don't do things , please don't do things' I repeat it in my heart .

but then he came near and hugged me , fans were screaming and artist were gasping . I then hugged him back and hurrily gave him the awards . we then ran backstage .

" firstly I wanna thank to all my fans ... /blablabla/ .. and lastly thank to the host for giving much support and love to our group , I hope everyone will keep supporting us " taeyong exclaimed .

I stand front the tv while smiling . " hhh finally its ending , I'm so tired " I said to myself then walked lazily to my dressing room to change .

after I change into my cosy hoodie and some skinny jeans , I tie my hair into a pony tail then went outside and search for sofea .

" umm unnie , do you see sofea anywhere ? " I asked the makeup artist .

" oh she said that she need to go somewhere first and don't mind about her . that what she said " she replied .

" ahh hmm okay then , I'll be going now . thank you for your effort for today . good night " I thanked her and went outside alone heading to my managers car .

" hmm where is he , its cold - " I was muttering but then suddenly someone closed my mouth with a cloth . I was pulled with an person who is really strong .

I feel like crying when I couldn't even pushed myself out , but then all went black .