10

kim ayn's pov

" What is it ? " I asked .

" I want you to take a rest first okay , we will be going to the class a little late " she exclaimed.

" Uhh why , i dont want to " i nagged .

" YAH , you needed to ! the nurse even told you several time for you to take plenty of rest ... at least have some sleep for a couple of hourse before the training starts " she replied .

I sighed and nodded as i had to follow her condition anyways to go for training tonight.

__________

" I wonder why are you suddenly so sick " Seulgi suddenly muttered.

" Meh , not sure either .. " I exclaimed while munching a bag of chips as we were watching the drama .

" Eh , maybe something shocking happen you until you got this 'shocking' fever hahaha get it ?  " she exclaimed while slightly joking around .

" Duh , what so shocking that happen anyway .. I never remembered getting hella shocked back then " I muttered.

" So you're not shock meeting taeyong? " she replied teasingly.

" Uh what ?? " I shuttered . ong wth

" Ah , its okay .. just go to sleep already .. And this , you shouldn't be eating this right now . its not good for your health " she said then grabs my thai sweet and chilly chips ( snsd chips in coex , I swear its so damn good )

" Awh but that's my last bag of chips" i said but the went upstairs to go to sleep anyway .

____

After hours later , luckily my alarm woke me up or not i would be late for my first meet up .. I was so excited to meet taeyong , he told me that he wanted to take me somewhere special after i had finish training. can't wait

I went to my bathroom and take a short shower after that , I went downstairs and saw seulgi eating alone ..

Sigh , this women .

" Yah , why didn't you wake me up kang .. fugging seulgi ? " I asked as i crossed my arms .

" I'm sorry , your temperature is still high just now so i didnt want to wake you from your good sleep and i decided to just put a towel on your head instead.. you sure you're gonna be okay ? " she asked . i then nodded .

" Then , eat first before we head there " she added . " Okay " i replied excitingly.

While we were heading to the building , I fall asleep as my eyes suddenly felt sleepy . again .

" Ayn , we had arrived " Seulgi wakes me up from that sleep . " Okay , lets go"

As we entered the building, it was kinda awkward and weird as people and the staffs were looking at me like i was a horrible stranger. geez

Later then suddenly a women approaches us .

" You must be kim ayn right ? " she asked me with a warm smile . she looked friendly though .

" Ah , Great ! Here , follow me .. and seulgi you can go straight to your training room , ayn will join you after i finish with her registration " She exclaimed . I then followed her .

As we reached to the office , She hands me a paper .

" So this is you schedule and that's a map of this building incase you get lost ! And now you're officially apdel trainee in our company yay!! I hoped you can show your skills very soon and i hope to see you in the future again as The Next Top Model Kim Ayn " She spoke as she was confident on me and that actually give me some motivation to even start training now .