28

Its my graduation day , i'm still feeling nervous about it . i'm still nervous that what if people will ask me so many things about the incident happen and would took the blame to taeyong . im nervous to see sofea which is always worried about me and i'm nervous that what is taeyong actually came and what should i talk to him , last time i saw him was when i didn't remember him and that would be super awkward. should i keep on with my act . but noo i literally called him and leave him a message obviously he would know that i already remember him .. and im nervous that people would know that i cut my hair is because if frustrations. sigh ..

I woke up and instantly took a shower and wear a formal outfit forbthe graduation . I decided to wear a extra wig as i remember that my manager ask me to not exposing it . ill expose it on my photoshoot .

then i wore my contacts together with some make up

then i wore my contacts together with some make up . later the i went off to school . but then while i was driving taehyung called me .

" yahhh ayn !! please take me up at my home . unfortunately my parents car broke down and i don't have any transport !! help " he exclaimed

" aigoo , i just passed your house just now .. okay wait ill catch you up " i said then hang up .

when i arrive then i see kim taehyung running towards my car while trying to tie his necktie .

" you seems to be in a rush .. " i said and ended with a small chuckle .

" well we need to be there before 9 and now is already 8;40 " he said .

" but wew you looked dayum pretty today " he added while looking me from head to toe and ended up with a flirty wink .

" i bet sofea is more prettier 😂 okay lets rush " i said then drive our butts to school 😂 .

" we have arrive !! and stop staring at me dude someone will get jaelous hahaha ! " i exclaimed .

" hahaha i never thought that you are pretty " he said .

" i never thought you always lying haha" i replied .

" im not "

" okay whatever lets just go " i said .

- -

" okay , go change into this kim ayn-shii later please be seated like we have placed you . if you didnt come please look for your professor , they will guide you " a women while holding a book exclaimed to me as soon i arrive backstage .

" Nae " i beamed .

" just follow me after you have change , you're sitting beside me anyways " taehyung said .

" sure but what about sofea ? " i said .

" she ask me to be with you thats why " he replied . " wait .. "

" yea , she knew that you already ce back to korea and she thinks that you dont want to see her so thats why instead of herself she ask me to take care of you cause she cant .. she always worried that you are mad at her thats why " he exclaimed .