Chapter 7

Thalia was stumped. She was a terrible cousin because she had no idea where Percy could be. She was a Huntress, she'd been trained to track monsters. But Percy isn't a monster, he's the dear little cousin who's heart you broke, a voice supplied in the back of her mind. Thalia didn't know what to do! He wouldn't have gone back to Camp, she was sure of that. She was searching for him alone because it was her fault that Percy was gone and if she didn't find him, Thalia would most definitely die of guilt. She stopped to rest near a small stream. She first washed her face and then took a drink from it, sighing when it cooled her burning throat. A twig snapped and Thalia swerved around, arrow nocked. And promptly dropped it. Percy was leaning against the tree, all bloody and bruised. "Percy!" Thalia gasped, stumbling to her feet and toward Percy. Percy jolted back as if he'd been slapped and a cross between a grimace and a wince took over his face.

"No. Don't." He was rapidly losing blood from a wound on his side but he seemed to take no notice of it. His face had gone a pasty white and his hair was plastered to his forehead like he'd been stuck in a furnace. "Don't you dare come near me, Thalia." Maybe he tried for a growl but he just sounded really hurt to Thalia which caused her heart to contract. Percy somehow managed to get to the stream with Thalia hovering close by, wishing she could help him. He dunked his hands into the steam and sighed in relief as the cuts on his arms faded. Thalia watched, fascinated, as
Percy manipulated the water to the wound on his side until it stopped bleeding.

Then he collapsed, but before Thalia could rush to his side, he disappeared into a spray of fine sea salt. Thalia stomped her feet in frustration, feeling like a child who'd been deprived her candy. This was gonna be harder than she thought.
-----------------------------------
Yo Peeps! 'Sup? How's everybody doing? I'm sorry for the loooooooong delay, I feel like an utter jerk.

I don't know whether you guys liked this chapter or not because I wasn't
satisfied with how it turned out. I'm sorry that my writing isn't up to the mark.

I want to thank everybody who's stuck with me so far. I honestly can't believe that I have so much support here. Thank you guys so much. Vote and comment if you wish!
Toodles!