Chapter 3

Thalia

Thalia stared the teen who was sleeping on the tree. He had changed so much, that she couldn't even believe it. She couldn't blame him. She would have been worse if it were her. The sound of wings flapping was heard and an eagle perched itself on her shoulder. Thalia smiled. "how are you doing, Perce?" she murmured as the eagle nuzzled its beak against her cheek. Thalia was the only one Percy spoke to. She had occasionally seen him talk with Artemis but nothing more. Phoebe and Atlanta and a few other girls were giving him a hard time at camp but Percy never let it show. He was always calm. Thalia was broken out of her thoughts as a head rested on her shoulder. "I'm good" Percy said, sighing. Thalia chuckled. She still couldn't believe her brother had betrayed this boy. Percy was like a brother to Thalia and it hurt her when she heard what had happened. "Is phoebe still giving you a hard time?" Thalia asked. "no" He replied. Thalia knew he was lying. She straightened up, prompting him to do the same. "Why can't you just talk about?" Thalia said "you know you can tell me anything". Percy rakes his hand through his hair. He looked stressed up. "I'll be fine, Thals." he said, "let's go back to camp, Artemis will kill me if we're late." He got up before she could say anything and headed back to their camp. Thalia sighed and followed him.

AT THE HUNTERS CAMP (Dinner)

Percy

The hunters, Artemis and Percy sit around the fire eating the delicious food which was provided to them by Percy. Only for the food the hunters didn't mind Percy. Before dinner every hunter had to stand in line and Percy would come around asking them what they wanted. The hunters, who had always lived in the wild, eating deers and squirrels wanted to make the most of the free, delicious food. So, there they sat eating the wonderful food while Percy himself ate only 2 blue cookies. Blue. He almost hated that color now. It reminded him of the painful memories. He didn't exactly hate the hunt. Its just that the hunt hated him far too much. Phoebe and her friends had spent the past 3 days making his life miserable. One time they had completely wrecked his camping gear (Percy stayed away from the hunt, in a different area). And the list only got bigger when he thought about it. "Perseus, tomorrow morning you shall take the hunt to the monster nest that we found yesterday." Artemis said, breaking him out of his thoughts. "Yes, Lady Artemis." Percy said. He didn't mind Artemis. She was not so bad. "Don't be late, boy or we would make sure you won't walk again." Phoebe growled. Artemis turned to throw a glare at Phoebe but didn't say anything. Percy ignored her comment and curtly nodded at Artemis before changing into the eagle and perching on the tree that over looked the girl camp.
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! how was this chapter?

Was it good or bad? Let me know!

So in the next chapter there will be some action I think... Anyways, bye!