Chapter 4

Phoebe

She hated, no she loathed that...boy. She had always wanted to blame Zoë's death on someone. And this boy was the perfect one. Furthermore, Phoebe couldn't even understand why Artemis kept him around. Guardian?! Pfft! They didn't need a stupid boy to take care of them. How could Artemis give in to this stupid agreement? She glared daggers at the oblivious teen who was leading the hunt. The whole camp (except Thalia) had groaned when Artemis had told them that the male was going to lead the hunt. Phoebe even threw an occasional glare at her Lieutenant who had her arm swung over the boy's shoulders as they walked. They all walked for awhile in silence while Phoebe plotted the male's drastic death. "We'll stop here. We can see the nest from here."The boy announced. Everyone stopped and craned their necks to see that the boy was right. It wasn't such a big nest. A dozen dracaena slithered around while a few Cyclopes lumbered around carrying hammers and axes. The hunters and the male placed their pack on the ground. Phoebe hoped that the stupid boy would die painfully in the hands of a Cyclops. The boy started at the camp for awhile. He was carrying nothing, not even a dagger and that made Phoebe hate him more. The boy instructed some archers to climb the trees and selected a handful of hunters to go with him while the rest remained at the camp as medical help. Phoebe (begrudgingly) agreed that it was a good plan. The group plunged into the nest, instantly turning some monster heads. "Demigodssss and Hunterssss, my favourite ssssnacksss!" a dracaena exclaimed before lunging at Phoebe. Phoebe pulled out her knife and plunged it into the heart of the creature who disappeared into a cloud of gold. And soon the whole place was crowded with monsters and demigods, fighting and screaming bloody murder. Phoebe herself felt tired and she turned to see how the stupid boy was doing. She stopped fighting, her hands fell limp at her sides as she stares in awe at the boy as he swiped skilfully at the monsters. She turned to see a cyclops descending upon her only to be cut of by an arrow. "Ogling my cousin, Phoebe? Forgotten your vows?" Her Lieutenant asked, smirking. Phoebe growled to which Thalia just laughed at and proceeded to kill a dracaena. Foolish boy! Phoebe thought hatefully. To Phoebe's disappointment the boy didn't die painfully in the hands of a cyclops. She kicked a stone in frustration and glared at the boy who was laughing at something Thalia had said. Perhaps she just had to do something on her own to eliminate the problem. She smiled wickedly, an evil plan already forming in her head. This was going to be epic.
---------------------------------------------
Hey, fellas! Hope ya'll our doing fine. My school's over and I'm the happiest person in the planet!!!!!! Thank you so much for the amazing votes and comments!!! It warned my heart!. Hope you all liked this chapter too! Comment and vote! Bye!