Chapter 2

3 days later.

3rd Person

"Have you finished sharpening the arrows, boy?" Phoebe sneered standing next to the dark haired teen who was seated on the ground among huge heaps of arrows. "You can't just expect me to finish sharpening a hundred arrows in a day!" Percy snapped back. "You dare talk to me like that you, filthy male!" phoebe snarled before lunging at Percy. Percy simply closed his eyes and thought of an eagle and a few minutes later he was one himself. He barely managed to avoid the angry girl's hands and perched himself on top a tree. He cocked his head to one side as he stared at phoebe as she yelled at him to come down. Percy simply ignores her and flies of in search of another tree. The angry huntress huffs before storming away. Back on top of the tree, Percy turns back into his normal body and stretches his legs on the branch. He thinks back to that day at Olympus. it had certainly changed his life.

Flashback

"Perseus, what animal would you like to become?" Zeus asked. Percy thought for awhile and said, "an eagle." Zeus grinned before shooting a power beam at his nephew. "Just think of the bird and you will be it." he instructed. Percy did so and a few minutes later a majestic eagle flew around the throne and perched itself on Poseidon's shoulder. He then swoops down and stands in the centre of the room. Hestia gave him the power over eternal fire. and he could make any food he wanted. Athena increased Percy's IQ as she felt that she had to do something for what her daughter had done. Now Percy was good in making battle strategies. Apollo gave Percy the power to shoot an arrow properly maybe because Percy was, after all going to protect his twin sister. Poseidon enhanced Percy's power over water. Hades gave him the power over the skeleton army. Hephaestus simply said that Percy can come by his forge anytime. Aphrodite gave him the power of charm speaking and even wanted to make look more good but percy refused that one. Hermes gave him the power to open any doors.
--------------------------------------------
Thought I'd end it there. Really sorry if it was boring. And thanks for all the votes guys! it really means a lot!. Bye!