Looking for skyclan

A/N: the cat above is basically John, except he only has a tail nub and dark blue eyes. I know there is a whole eye controversy thing, but if you don't agree just change the color in your head.

     The wind blew rain into John's eyes as he struggled through the storm. He had a mission, find Skyclan, but he also had a promise, stay safe.

There wasn't much of anywhere to shelter, though, with all the rain he needed to find somewhere to escape to. He made his way rain streaming off his whiskers and his tan/cream fur matted down. Twoleg (human) monsters (cars) raced along the thunder-path (road) spraying water with their black paws (tires) and drenching John as they roared past.

John had heard that to get to Skyclan you just had to follow a river and go through a Twoleg place (town). He was walking along the den walls (houses) and trying not to give up. He had followed a river, and gotten to a Twoleg place, but how did he get through it? The thunder paths stretched endlessly and the storm didn't help.

John looked around, there had to be some where to stay the night. Please let there be a bush, or tree. John sighed as he spotted a den with a monster sleeping in it. Would he sleep with a monster or in the rain?
The rain lost.
Padding softly into the open den John scented the air, but he couldn't learn much with the rain washing all the scents away. He cautiously slinked around the monster, making sure it was asleep and then looked around for a place to sleep. Nothing. So John shook out his drenched fur and curled up in a corner of the den.
Starclan, please let me find Skyclan. And...if you would, don't let the monster eat me.
And with that John ignored the hunger in his stomach, covered his face with a paw and feel deeply asleep.