The party in Idris

" Mayrse you don't have to come , I understand if-" mayrse raised her hand to quiet her ," no, that demon killed my boy , I'm coming ". It was a nice breakfast until Emily brought the idea to everyone. Of coarse they all wanted to go anyway. With mayrse words it was final. They were going to Idris to plan a battle.
Later on that day everyone gathered to the garden where they would leave to Idris through a portal which Magnus kindly offered to open. They all sat there, waiting to go in and then Magnus gave them all a gradual nod one by one they moved into the portal. Emily was last she gave Magnus a thankful nod. He looked at her with his car eyes filled with pride and worry," Emily I know you can do it" he paused for a breath ," they would have been so proud". Emily smiled and jumped into the portal before Magnus could see her cry, but that thought soon vanished as she landed in Idris. She looked around at un-familiar surprised faces. Familiar mutters. She walked toward - who she knew where the main deal here- and stated ," hello I'm Emily lightmen and I'm here to ask you to fight with me the demon who is set out to kill all " she didn't need to look around she already could feel the eyes on her. " nice choice of words , of coarse we will fight , we fought aside your parents and now we will fight aside you". She smiled a controlled professional smile ," Thankyou we will fight about a months time when the moon is at its full point " and walked off.
* * *
That night Emily excitedly barged into Izzy's room for once. " Iz come on let's go , everyone all the shadowhunters out age are meeting at the Forrest outside the city ". Izzy walked out of the bathroom looking as she always did , amazing. " hell yeah" she linked arms with Emily as they both walked confidently towards the party.
When they arrived there were lights, speakers and other party-like things everywhere. They almost forgot they were in a Forrest. In the centre was a huge boxing ring towered by green trees sprinkled in blue lights. Emily and Izzy along with the others ran eagerly towards it. A man around their age stood in the middle of the ring. " tonight we will do our favourite tradition", he nodded agreeing with the bunch of people cheering ," we will see who is the best of the best , how it works is two people will come up and whoever wins will stay up here until they get beat." Everyone cheered. " who's first?" Jace looked around next to him was Alec who was cheering he noticed Emily wearing a sleeveless white top and high waisted shorts , she still looked elegant in a way. Emily put her hand up and everyone noticing who she was pointed to her. She jumped up onto the ring. Her long brown hair tied up in a high bun. She kept her heels on surprisingly. A guy that Jace thought looked a lot like him got up first looking emily up and down. Emily grinned. A horn went off and everyone cheered. ( music 😝👇🏽)

Emily walked around casually until the guy struck her she moved fast. Kicking him in the stomach he flew back. He got up and started hitting toward her she dodged them grabbing his wrist and flipping him to the ground. She put her heel on his back. It had barely been a minute. Everyone cheered as the guy stood up and walked off the ring clearly surprised. Many more after that Emily was still up there. Izzy went up , people cheering. " this should be interesting " Alec nugged Jace. " ready Iz ? " smiled Emily. " I was born ready". They started hitting and dodging laughing in between. Izzy went to kick Emily but she flips backwards to her feet. They flipped eachother over and over. Until Emily ran at the ring and pushed off it rotating backward in the air knocking Izzy to the floor. Everyone cheered. That was pretty cool. Izzy and Emily laughed as Izzy walked off Emily hugged her. Izzy walked up to jace," I bet she is gonna stay up there " cheering for her ," we will see " Jace replied grinning he stepped up onto the ring. " you'll regret that tomorrow morning bud !" Yelled Alec. Jace ignored him. Emily walked right up to Jace and laughed ," this will prove that I can beat you ". " Jace moved closer to her ," we'll see " he grinned. Emily turned away from him. They started ,again people cheered. Everyone knew how quick Jace was. Everyone knew how quick Emily was. Who actually was going to win? Jace went for a punch Emily ducked and vies versa. Emily sprang from behind Jace jumped onto his back Jace grabbed Emily and flipped her to the ground. He was not expecting the force he fell on top of her. Emily laughed. They were so close Emily could feel his puffed out breath , his heart beat quickened and her face flushed as his warm hands pinned hers down by her side. Jace released her hands. She held him behind the neck looking right unit his honey golden eyes. Jace's hands were at each side of her head on top of her now loose hair. Jace leaned toward her. Emily flipped him over landing right on top of him ," loose you balance ? " she grinned leaning down to kiss him on the cheek. She sat up and jumped to the edge of the ring everyone cheered. She walked back to Jace to help him up he reached for her hands pulling them around his neck. He held her waist. He looked at her and grinned ," I guess you win ". Emily hugged him ," no problem for going easy on you " she felt Jace laugh. She let go of him and jumped over the rings landing on the ground and skipped over to Izzy laughing. Jace did the same watching her skip off with Izzy. Jace ruffled his hair Alec appeared next to him ," you got beat by a girl Jace ". Jace still looking at Emily talking to some people turned to Alec ," not just any girl , Emily Lighmen ".
It was past midnight the stars were scattered numerously across the sky, the blue lights illuminated even more on the trees making almost everywhere illumines. Jace looked down at his white shirt glowing. Him and Alec had moved across to the drinks sitting down. Jace looked around for Izzy and Emily, Izzy must of been off with mike. Emily was dancing with some other people. ( music 👇🏽😝 )

Someone familiar was dancing toward her. Dark hair. Around the same height as himself. Jacob. The last time Jace saw Jacob he had slide in front of him at the ball and danced with Emily. He hasn't seen them together since thankfully. Jace watched impatiently as Jacob moved closer to Emily now dancing with her. Jace tightened his grip on his drink as he looked through other people dancing , to Emily and Jacob. Then they were laughing. Jacob spun Emily and held her hands and pulled her close. She was looking into his eyes. They kissed , Jace almost spat out his drink.
Emily was dancing in the middle of the floor - more like grass - with some people a guy then approached her dark hair, eyes burning with ice blue energy. She he then held her she just continued dancing. He then pulled her in so close she could smell the strange faerie drinks on him. He kissed her. She stood frozen surprised. Her hands awkwardly by her side. She pulled away," Jacob what was that ?" Jacob still holding her grinned ," what do you mean " he leant in again," Jacob no chance ". She kicked him to the ground and walked away, without looking back she could feel Jacob's disappointment and annoyance. She ignored it she was going to bed.