The realisation

Jace heard a scream coming from another room he ran in , there lay Emily on the floor like a rag doll. He ran up to her and held her. Her mouth dripped with blood. She opened her eyes and then shut them. Falling back into his arms.
Jace woke up still breathing hard he looked around the room it was white and filled with beds. He must of been taken to the hospital room after he got stabbed. He looked down at where his wound was , it was clear it had been there , a red scar appeared under the fresh healing rune. It ached. He looked to his side on the chair was his white shirt, he wore the night before , it was covered in blood. He sat up on the side of his bed head in hands. That nightmare felt so real. Was it ?

" so he lives ! " said a familiar voice as it skipped toward him. He jumped up " Emily ! You're alright ! " he picked her up and hugged her tight. Something told him he should put her down and hug her as friends do, so he did. Emily laughed ," of coarse I am I'm Emily lightm-" she didn't want to stop talking she wanted to tell him that she was still annoyed at him for being so protective the other night and how the demon stabbed Jace and would probably kill everyone she loved if they didn't go to war earlier. But something stopped her. Jace was kissing her. He cupped his hands around her face. She could feel his heart beating though his chest as his warm hands held her.
Usually when she kissed her boy her heart would beat faster but not this fast not ever. He stopped, still holding her. He looked at her deep green eyes. " about time you did that " she laughed walking off in her high heel boots ," I'm a better kisser than you too" she skipped away as she usually did.
* * *
The following day after izzy had not stopped talking to her and mike Emily went to the training room. She started doing flips across the floor in straight lines. She tried to do an extra twist but she fell and laughed. Jace walked in " what's so funny ? " he walked up to her and offered his hands out to her she took them and stood up. " just practicing some flips " she started up again " I still think I can beat you " he said spinning her into him. She flipped him over and he landed on his back ," are you sure about that ?" She laughed when Jace pulled her down on him she laughed again ," I was distracted " he looked at her. Emily stood up and ran out the room. Where was she? But he knew , he had to follow her. He jumped up and did exactly that.

She was running down the outside corridor. The stars and silence surrounded them. She stopped and looked around for him. Jace came up behind her and pulled her close. Smiling he talked ," Emily was I first saw you I wanted to kiss you " he paused " you make me laugh and I always want to be around you ". She kissed him wrapping her legs around his waist. Running her fingers through his golden hair. He pushed her against the wall. The feeling of her body against his was amazing. Jace felt a vibration and looked around " chill " laughed Emily " it's just my phone ". Emily grabbed it and read it ," it's Izzy she wants me to meet her for training ". Jace kissed her. " aren't you tired ? " Emily asked ," I've never been more awake ".
* * *