The light is forever with you

5 months later ...

" Jace have you forgot? Your sister is getting married today?!" Alec says shaking him. Jace's eyes open and he sighs," who would love though Izzy would marry mike after the amount of fights they've had ?" They both laugh. " I'll be there soon I just need to do something." Alec nods knowing where he is going.

The waterfall is beautiful and the sound of it hitting the bottom reminded him of the fairy folk music. He looks in the distance the sky is an orange and pink. The light of the sun shines on what he holds. A few months before people gathered and cried for her. It was a shadowhunters tradition to throw the swords of loved ones into a sedimental place. What Jace wished for on that night was to remove demons from the world. It was granted. The thing he wanted most was not what he wished for; for her to return. To see her green eyes, her laugh. Jace thinks of the time she pushed him into the waterfall. He holds her sword he kept to his chest. He threw it up and it turned to white dust that sparkled in the sun. If light was an object it would look like that. He watched as it floated to the clouds. Then disappearing to somewhere un known. Emily left something with us the light she always had. She shared it and spread it. Sometimes people have this. They could be Right next to you. He light is bright and over bearing. Treasure them. Because after all they are who we live for.

" The light is always there no matter how much darkness if you find it then you can conquer the world " - A wise man 8:12.