Reality

And without warning Dinah walked up to Camila and kissed her. The sad part was Camila didn't push away.
----
Camila and Dinah were across the street from their job. Their lips were still attached and neither of them made the attempt to pull away.
Until a familiar voice spoke up from behind them.

"Camila?" Lauren stood behind them.

She turned around staring at the green eyed girl who started to cry.

"Lauren I can explain.."

"Save it... I don't even want to know."

"Why are you here?" Camila asked

Truth be told Lauren didn't know why she was here. She would always find herself in places and couldn't explain how she got there. She saw and heard everything.

"It doesn't matter how I got here! You were kissing another women Camz... I knew there was something between you two!" Lauren tried her best to hold back her tears but couldn't.

"No Lauren.. There is nothing between us. I promise.. Just please let me explain."

But there was nothing to explain. Dinah had kissed Camila and she wanted it to happen.
Lauren turned around and ran to her car and she somehow ended up at home.

She was upset and crying and didn't know what to think... Then she heard her front door open and close.
She walked down the stairs and was ready to kick Camila out.
But Camila wasn't the only person that came through her door.
Camila was with Dinah, Normani, Austin, Ally and her husband Dylan.
Why were they here? Why were they all here!!?!

"What they hell Camz! What's going on? And why the fuck is Austin here?"

Lauren walked down the stairs and towards Camila.

"Lauren.. You've been here long enough. It's time to go." Ally said.

Lauren was confused.

"Listen we don't have much time, but we just want you to know that we love you." Normani smiled

"Okay I'm confused. What the hell are you guys talking about?"

"Lauren.. This isn't your world. And we can't pretend to be in it anymore. It's time for you to go."
Camila said

Camila grabbed Lauren's shoulders turning her around to the window. The glass was gone. They all slowly walked toward the window. Lauren was still confused as to what they wanted her to do.

"Jump." Ally told Lauren.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? I'm not jumping off my balcony!!"

"You have too its the only way!" Dylan said

"The only way for what?!?"
Lauren yelled.

They all paused and stared at each other. Lauren was facing them with her back towards the balcony.

"We forgive you Lauren."
And without any warning Camila pushed Lauren off the balcony.

-----

Lauren woke up to a bright light in her face. She thought she was dead but it turns out that it was a flash light. A doctor had appeared in her face and she suddenly found herself in a hospital bed.

"What's going on?" Lauren mumbled

"Can you tell me your name?" The doctor asked

"Lauren.. Lauren Jauregui. Wh- what happened?"

"You don't remember? Typical in a coma patient!"

"Coma?!? I was in a coma?!!" Lauren tried sitting up but her body was too weak.

"Yes Lauren. There was an accident about two year ago. You made it out alive. But it landed you in a coma. Your family.. They always believed you would wake up so they kept you here. And we're lucky that they did." He smiled

Lauren was still so confused. She had felt like she lived a life for two years but really she was here.. In the hospital bed. Was all that a dream? Had there been no relationship with Camila? Did Lauren even have that house?
She sat up and tried to recall the events of the accident. It all started coming back to her like a flood...