Suicide Bridge

This video does not deal with the chapter I jus like the song YOUTH.
~~~Chapter 3~~~     

I look at my letter. I let all the tears in my eyes fall down my face and onto the floor. I pick up my letter and walk out of my room.

Walking down the hall to get into the living room. Putting down the letter on the coffee table and smiling at it. Smiling how every scar on my body happened because of their bullying.

Smiling how no one will even care when I will be gone.

I look at the time and it was 7:00 at night; my mom would be here at 9:00 and my destination is 30 minutes away from here.

I walked out of the living room.  Walking to the front door and locking it. Still smiling like and idiotic person. Looking at my shoes and walking down the sidewalk. Looking up from my shoes and looking at my left I see someone walking a dog.

The wind blew and my hair went crazy. My hair calmed down and so did the wind. 

I heard some footsteps behind me. Like high heels on wood. I looked behind me and saw one of the popular girls. They got closer and I saw it's the whore of Ravin High. Also known as the queen bee and the bj queen. I kept on walking in the direction I need to go.

I hear her walk faster and faster like she needs to get somewhere.

Walking a little bit more I stopped at the stop sign and still hearing her follow me. Looking behind me I saw her running. She looks at me straight in my eyes. She glares at me. An awful glare someone could make up. She glared like her life depended on it. She got closer and closer to me tell she was right in front of me.

Looking at her she smiled at me. Eli came closer and slapped me. She got down to my level and whispered in my ear, " what are you doing here bitch?"

" I'm just going on a walk. Why do you own the street?" 

" No, I just saw you walking and decided to give you a quick visit."

" Okay, nice to see you again," I said with so much sarcasm dripping out of my voice, " I have to get going but have a nice life."

" Whatever suicide girl," She had said while flipping her hair behind her shoulder and walking off in the direction we came in.

" I will live up to that name in a while," I said under my breath.

I kept on walking about another 15 minutes intel I got to my destination the bridge.

The suicide bridge is 100 feet from rocks and water. If you jump down it there is 1 out of 1000 chances you'll survive. The bridge is called suicide bridge because most people commit suicide around it. The bridge looks about 10 or 20 years old. With gates around it and very many keep away signs. They say if you kill yourself on this bridge you'll go to the underworld. I will take that risk and become part of the underworld.

Walking to the bridge I saw no one there. I looked around and there is no sign of life except for me.

I got to the bridge and look down. The waves crash against the rocks. The rocks are very sharp. The rocks stay still as the waves hit them. They just stay still like nothing is happening to them.

I am going to do this. I can do this. I thought to myself. I'm going to do this. As I take a step closer to the gate my body relaxed. Climbing over the bridges gate, my foot almost slips. Smiling I climb all the way over the gate.

Okay, jump on three I say in my head. One..... Two....

" Stop!" someone says. I can tell it's a man's voice.
" Don't do it. No one needs to die by suicide. It's all going to be okay."

"When," I yelled back "when is it going to be okay?" I whispered.

He walked forward. Not knowing who he is because he's in a shadow. I let him walk closer because maybe just maybe he can be my friend. Maybe just maybe he can save me.

"When?" I asked him.

"When you fall in love. When you feel happy because of someone. When you become someone's friend and mean the world to them. Everything's okay when you feel happy and loved by someone who loves you."

"No one loves me. Yea my mom says it but she's just as sad as I am. No one will love me because I'm broken no one will love me because I listen to different music. No one will love me because I want to get good grades no one will love me because I'm me."

"Just come here." he said still not stepping out of the shadow he's in.

"Okay. I'll go over there."

"Thank you."

I climbed back over the bridge gate and walked over to him. I look at him only to find out it's the bad boy of my school,  Andrew Black. Andy for short. He always picked on me. Never said sorry. Most importantly he said to kill myself. He has Black hair with a very nice jawline. He has very good looks. Most likely a 6 pack. Though I will never say this out loud he is hot, and he also some tiny tattoos that every girl dreams over. I will never like this guy. Once my bully always my bully.   

"Why are you doing this," I said with hot tears running down my face. "You say you want me to kill myself then stop me?" I say with anger in my voice. So much anger you could tell I am mad. He just looks at me.

Andrew takes another step forward and bends down. "I'm s-sorry," he whispers.

"You never say sorry at least not to me," I whispered. 

"I really am. I'm sorry I did this to you. I'm sorry my girlfriend did this to you. I'm so sorry. I never wanted you to do any of it." he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever. You probably just didn't want to witness a suicide. So you stopped me." I spat at him and with that I walked away.