special part.1

Some pulled put my earphones from my laptop and then closed it. I was about to yell in tell I found out who it was. Andy freaken Black.

"Hey Have some where to take you," Andy said. I looked at him and he's wearing a suit and a black ans white tie.

"Where?"

"Its a surprise. No co me on get out of bed and stop watching Nexflix. Ya lazy."

"You know I'm lazy. What should I wear?"

"Um a dress. A nice dress."

"Okay."

I we t to my closet to see all the dresses I have. I picked out a strapless black and white dress. The dress flows around my legs and is tight around my tummy. The bottom of the dross stops at my ankles.

"Okay out."

"Its like I seen you nude before."

"Fine."

I took off my top and my pants. I turned around to go back to my dresser. I got out a strapless bra and took this one off.

I put the staples one on and quickly got on my dress.

"Can you zip me up?"

"Of course," I moved my hair out of my way and zipped the rest of the dress up, "Now let's go," as he said that I quickly put my hiar in a messy bun.

Sighing I went down the stairs and put on my vans.

"Lets go slow poke."

We both got out of my house and we both got in Andy's car. Sighing I turned on the raido and soon fell asleep.

"Wake up baby."

"No five more minutes."

"No come on I have something to show you."

"Carry me."

"Okay but you have to hold the basket."

"Okay. I'm fine with that."

I got out of the car and Andy got out the blanket.

I know where we are i thought. Smiling to myself I got on Andy's back and he handed me the basket.

He walked for ten minutes in tell we got to our tree. Yea I said our tree.

I got off of Andy and looked at th flowers. Smiling I saw Andy getting out the blanket, wine, sandwiches, and a box. A tiny pox.

"Are you trying to recreate our prom night?"

"Yes. But it's better."

"How is it better?"

"You know how you said you wanted my last name?"

"Yea?" I asked slightly confused.

"I want you to have it," Andy said as he got on one knee. "Mia I love you so much. We've been threw thick and thin. Yes we are only 20 but I don't care I love you so so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have minnie me's and you's running around our house when we get one. I want to start a family with you," He said as he pulled out the tiny box I saw, "So will you make me the happiest man in the universe and be my wife? Or you know and marrie me?"

Tears came out I my eyes and I giggle at the last part of his speech, "I would love to marrie you. I love you."

"I love you to."

He put the ring on my finger and stood up. He hugged me and kissed me so many times on my face.

---------------------

Kay so after the wedding I have a surprise for the last and final chapter. I hope you love this book. Or at least like it. I've been working on it since June or July and Its almost done I can not believe this. Its been a wonderful thing. And remember I love you guys. Bye💙💙😊