Almost Dying.

Waking up without a pounding headache I buried my head in to my pillow. Snuggling closer to the pillow it hugged me.

Opning my eyes I look at my 'pillow' and smiled rembering what happened last night. I know he's my ex-bully but I always had a crush on him.

Now knowing that he has a crush on me get butterflies in my tummy. Wraping my arms around Andy I hugged him. Letting go get held me tighter. Trying to wake him up was going to be hard.

I know I thought to myself. I bent my head down to his chest and licked. Looking at him he didn't wake up.

I put my head where it was by his chest and near his neck. I started to give him a hickey. Licking where I just sucked. I looked up and nothing.

I pushed myself up a little and started to kiss his face. He still didn't wake up.

I started to lick his chest again and I herd him moan in his sleep. Giggling. I did it again. He moaned but louder. Licking his chest downward I started to kiss intell I got to his boxers. Looking at him he was kinda awake. So I took it a little further and started to pull his boxers down a little and he shot up wards.

Andy looked at me and smirked. He flipped me over and pulled up my shirt and licked downwards in tell he got to my underwear. He pulled them down a little and kissed. Andy pulled back up my underwear and pulled my shirt down. He looked at me smiling. Smiling back he kissed me and got out of bed.

"Are we going to school?" I asked.

"No, it's like noon."

"Okay what do you want to do then?" I asked him in a suction tone.

"Well do you want to go make that carrot cake?"

"Yea. We can make it together Andy."

"You just called me Andy. No one calls me that anymore."

"I declare I get to only call you Andy, and okay will you come on I want to go make it and it."

"Okay let's go Mia but I have to go get the stuff out of the car."

"Okay I'll be in the kitchen waiting for you."

"Okay."

"Wait I want to go with you. Also you need to give me a piggy back ride."

"Okay get on," Andy said as he turned around. Hopping on his back Andy walked out of his room.

"Hurry up horsey."

"Whatever you say," Andy ran down the stairs while I held on to him for dear life. When he stopped by the door I got down off of his back.

Turning around looking Andrew in the eye I said, "Andrew I don't know your middle name Black. What the hell was that?"

"Me going faster," he chuckled.

"I didn't want you to go as fast as a fucking lion. Goddamn. I could of died. You could of killed me."

"Mia calm down you okay. I'm okay I was only running."

"Your lucky I like you," I said under my breath.

"Okay let's go get the stuff put of my car."

"Okay. Come on I want to decorate the cake."

"Lets get the stuff then. "

Getting to the car Andy opened the door and grabbed the bag from the back of the car. "Okay let's go make that cake."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you liked the last chapter and this one. This one was kind of short so the next one will be a lot longer. ❤❤