On The Way

"Nice going Andrew."

"Hey, it's not my fault we got locked up in here."

"Yea it is your the one who wanted to spray paint the wall of a old house, some one could live there."

"I do it all the time with them and we never thought we would get in trouble, but I bet you had fun," Andy said while shaking his eyebrows up and down.

"Well it looks like we did and that was not the kind of paint fight I wanted either, and it was kinda fun."

3 hour earlier.

We pulled into a hardware store and Andrew parked.

"Come on every one out we all need to get spray paint," Andy said.

" Why do we need spray paint?"

"Because, we just do."

"Okay. How many do we need?"

"You need to get three colors for yourself."

"Can it be my favorite colors?"

"Yes now go pick out three things of spray paint."

Getting in the store I got to the spray paint and picked out three colors.

"Andrew can I pick out four. I know what I want to do."

"Yea. Pick how many you want."

Picking four more colors because he told me to block it how many I want to. I got pink, purple, light blue,dark blue, yellow, white, and black.

"What are you doing to paint?" Ed asked.

"A surprise."

"Ohh can't wait."

Walking over to Andy I poked him, "I got my colors."

"Great," he said then looked at me, "Are you going to paint the sky or something.

"Actualy I am. It's going to look pretty and I know how I'm going to do it, and I know what quote I'm doing also."

"Why a quote?"

"I don't know. When ever I draw I usually put a quote or something in the drawing."

"That's actually really cool."

"I know I'm really cool."

"Sure you are. Just kidding you are cool. Um just trying to mess with you. I don't want to get hurt like Kris did."

"I won't hurt you Andy, I never will."

"Okay, now let's go pay for this and head out."

"Okay."

We walked up to the cashier.when she was ringing up all the paint she looked Andy up and down. She must be the same age as US maybe a little younger.

Why is that making me jealous?

Because you like him.

Okay fine.

"Do what are you doing tonight?" The girl asked.

"Oh nothing."

"The how about after my shift me and you can do a little something."

"No. I'm good. Plus I have a girl friend."

"Where's this girlfriend of your then?"

"She's right here," Andy said and pointed at me, "She is my girlfriend."

"Okay your total will be 28.78."

Andy paid and we grabbed our pain and went to the car

"Can you believe her? God."

"Why are you all worked up about this?" I asked.

"Why aren't you worked up about this?"

"I'm not worked up about this because I know I like you and you like me."

"Okay come here."

I stepped forward to get closer to him. Next Andy took a step closer. He put a hand on my cheek and my lower back. I put my hands on his neck. I went on my tippy toes and Andy bent down. We ment in the middle and kissed. The kiss we t slow and steady. Not like the other kisses we had together. When I kissed him it felt like a million fireworks in my tummy and all lighting up the sky.

We both let go and at the same time we both said 'wow'.

"Did you feel that too?"

"The fireworks?" I said.

"Yea. It was amazing."

"I know. You want to do it again?"

"Okay love birds let's go!"

I hopped in the front and Andy in the passenger side. Ed, Sammy and Kris.

"Okay ready for an hour drive?"

"Yea. Sure. I'm going to listen to my music. After I call my mom."

Calling mom she picked up.

"Hey mom I might not be home for dinner."

"Oh that's okay baby. I was about to call you and tell you that I won't be home tonight because I have to work tonight, and I won't be home in tell noon."

"Okay. Bye love you."

"Love you too baby. See you tomorrow after school."

I hung up and I plugged in my headphones and turned on Green Day 'Wake me up till September ends.'

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-------------

Another chapter I hope you like it. I'll update most likely in a couple days. The moat a week. Have a good day/night❤❤