Be my Girlfriend.

Two months later.

I wake up from my fabulous slumber and poke the button of my alarm so I can get up and get ready for today.

Getting up from my bed I change into one of Andy's
t-shirts and some leggings.

Andy and I have gotten a lot closer over the past two months. I have been sleeping over at his house or him sleeping over at my house.

He told me that I couldn't sleep over there tonight because he has a surprise for me today.

First off he should know 1. I like to sleep with him. 2. Why it's on Monday. And 3 I hate surprises.

I walk down the stairs and see if my moms in the house. I found her in the kitchen sipping on coffee.

"Hey mom can you give m a ride to school."

"Sure. Let me put on some shoes real quick."

I slide on some white flip flops and quickly go back upstairs and grab my phone off the charger and get my bag. While also grabbing 5 hair ties to put my hair up in a bun and to tie my shirt so it's not so big.

Getting back down stairs I go and hop in the car with my mom.

We finally made it to school. I gave my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She waved to me and I walked in the school.

I walked to my locker and turned around to fine a line of girls with flowers in their hands. The first girl tells me to take the flowers and go Don the line to get to the end.

I took the first flower from her and then the next and next and next and next and next in tell I had a huge groups of flowers.

I smiled at the flowers and looked up to see Andy on his knee. I gasped and so did everyone else.

He took out a box and held it out to me. With a necklaces. The necklace had a heart on it and my name in cursive writing on it.

"Mia I know you very well. We never talked to each other in tell we had to be partners for that cake thing. We got to know each other better and I liked that. I likes Getting to know you better even thought I knew I never had a chance with you. I was just you bully. I never wanted to be your bully. I only did that because I had a crush on you, I still have that same crush on you but bigger. I love you Mia Sanders. So will make me the happiest man alive and make me your boyfriend and be my date to the prom." he asked me.
I nodded my head and smiled at him with tears running down my face. He stood up and gave me a hug while everyone else clapped around us. Smilling I looked at Andy and kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Why are you crying princess?"

"Because of what you said. I love you so much."

"I love you to," Andy said as he kissed me.

"So when is prom?"

"You don't know when prom is?"

"Nope."

"It's on Friday."

"Oh. I knew that."

"Sure you did, now let's go to class."

------------

I know it's short but it is really cute. I hope you like the book so far. I think its coming close to the end. I love you guys so so much and hope you keep on reading ❤❤