Dingo.

~~~~~Chapter 5~~~~~

After my shower, I took out my light blue dress that has sleeves that go to my elbow and the dress cuts off at my thigh. The back if the dress has a deep low cut that ends in the middle of my back and a bow, the same color of the dress and is medium in size is at the end of the slit in the back of the dress.

I put the dress down on my bed and started on my makeup. I looked at all the makeup that mom has bought me for Christmas but I have never used a day in my life. I decided to do a nratial look.

Doing my makeup I put on some foundation with a little blush. Next I put on some some eye shadow. I look at all the colors there are. So many colors just in this one pallet. Looking at the colors I decide to go with a coral color and I put a layer of mascaria. I finished the look off with some light pink lipstic.

Next to do my hair. I took out my curling iron and started to curl the ends of my hair. When I finished I picked up my contacts instead of my glasses. I usually never wear my contacts unless my mom wants me to, but right now I want to. I want to feel pretty tonight with out my glasses.

I picked up my dress and quickly put it on and topping it off with my converse.

I go look in the meer one last time. I stop for a second and nod at my appearance. I actually look good for once in my life.

Walking down stairs my mom waits for me. Standing by the doorway. She hears my foot steps and looks my way. "Awe sweetie you look so pretty tonight."

"Thank you mom." I say.

"Okay come on we are late and my friends are expecting us right now."

"Okay mom." I say as we head out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull into the parking lot of the restaurant and I can see my moms friends.

I think she sees them too because she smiled and waved at them. I can see that one of them waved back at her.

We both get out of the car and head towards my mothers friends.

In that very moment I saw him. The one who saved me. The one and only bad boy of my school.
Andrew. Fricking. Black.
What in the hell is he doing here?

Andrew's P.O.V

Looking at my mom and all her friends made me smile. She never likes to go out because she's afraid I'll try to have a party. The only time she does go out is when I'm with her.

Even though she has put me in a tux and made me come here I'm glad I did to see r smile like that.

Wandering off into space I replayed. What happened today with Mia. I never thought she would do something like this. My girlfriend is so going to get a pice of me when I talk to her. The only reason I bully Mia is because in second grade I had a huge crush on her and now I feel like I'm in love with her. I really like her. The only reason Eli is bullying her is because of me. Eli likes to think that hurting Mia is good but I hate it.

I can feel a frown comming on my face. I look over at my mom and she's talking to another one of her friends I think her name's Lilly.

I look next to Lilly and find Mia. What is Mia doing here?

===========

I know I haven't updated in a while but tell me what you think of the book so far. I don't know if I approve of Andrew yet. I may give him a nickname of Andy. But in other news schools out so I can update more and hopefully I can finish writing this book. So bye.