Getting In Trouble.

"Nice going Andrew."

"Hey, it's not my fault we got locked up in here."

"Yea it is your the one who wanted to spray paint the wall of a old house, some one could live there."

"I do it all the time with them and we never thought we would get in trouble, but I bet you had fun," Andy said while shaking his eyebrows up and down.

"Well it looks like we did and that was not the kind of paint fight I wanted either, and it was kinda fun."

1 hour earlier.

Waking up to some shaking my shoulder. Looking over to the person I glare at at them even though I can't really see them because my vision is in a bad blur.

Blinking away the blur I find Andy looking at me. Andy smirks and I hit him playfully.

He rubbed the spot I slapped and smiled.

He bent down and kisses my cheek, "Come one we're here,"

"Okay. Do you have the paint and everything?"

"Yea we all got it out now get out every one is spray painting the building already."

"What. Why a building?"

"Because it's a building. Now get you but out of the car. You have two hours to spray paint something on that building. Do you understand me?" he said and pointed at th rundown building. It looks like you could shoot a scary movie there. I love scary movies. The building looks like an old office place or a place you buy cheep stuff.

"Yes now stop yelling?"

"Yea fine."

I got out of the car and walked I've to the building. I found Ed and he looks like he's painting a sun set. I smiled at his picture and walked around seeing every ones pictures. Nothing could even top them. I said to myself. Sighing I went to Andy and grabbed my paint and walked to the side of th building the no one was at. Getting out the dark blue I painted the edge of the building corners and in the middle. Next I grabbed the black and outlined the blue.

45 minutes later I was done with the background. Next thing I did was got out the black paint and spray painted

'Hakuna Matata
It means no worries for the rest of your days'.

(Picture of what she spray painted to the side or the top.)

I put the lid of the spray paint on and grabbed the rest of the paint o had. I walked back over to the group of guys that are still painting.

I found Andy painting. Smilling I walked over to him and poked his shoulder.

"Yea, Mia?"

"I'm done."

"You can't be done."

"I am would you like to see it?"

"Sure. Lets go see what you did."

We both walked back to where I painted my thing and Andy just looked at it.

"Wow your amazing. I could never do that. Boys come check this out!" Andy said very loudly.

Every one came over to see what I did and some nodded their heads while other looked at it in shock.

"How is it?" I asked.

I heard some 'wonderful.' while others said 'Amazing'.

"Its amazing cupcake," Andy whispered in my ear.

He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. We looked at the painting one last time.

I herd some sounds that sounded like police sirens. "Um guys."

"Not now."

"Guys. I heard police sirens."

"You pranking us," Every one said. They got even louder.

"No. They are almost here we need to get out of here."

"No, Cupcake you just paranoid."

I looked down the rode to see red and blue lights. I bet they cut the sirens cut off when they got down the street.

They parked and everyone was looking at the car.

"Drop everything you have and put your hands up!" A Voice said from the car.

"I told you," I muttered.

------------
Teda another chapter I know its short. I hope you Guys like it any way. Have a good night/day loves❤❤