Why are you trying to make me feel better?

When I got to the park it was dark out like it 11 or 12. I forgot my phone at home so I actually have no clue what time it is.

Walking around I found a swing set. The swing set was by a old slide that looks like it was over used. The park wasn't that big. It had a side walk that cut threw the woods if you wanted to go for a jog or bike ride. There was a small hill where you could go sit and look over the view of the city. I Sat on the seat of the swing and started to cry.

Crying because of what happened. Crying because of everything. Crying because of her not understanding me that he was a bully. Crying a little more just to get the rest of the tears out.

Done crying I wiped the tears off my cheeks and stood up. Fixing my dress I sat back down and rested my elbows on my thighs and my head on my hands. I rubbed my eyes not caring anymore on my appearance.

Hearing foot steaps I didn't look up I know it's going to be my Mom. I herd them sit on the other seat. They started to talk but with that deep voice I knew it wasn't my mom it was Andrew.

"Mia I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would of killed your self. I never said that I wanted you to kill your self. I'm really sorry. I'm so so sorry. I never wanted that to happen."

"Really? You know what I cut my self because of that. I hav no friends because of you my mom doesn't believe me because you som kind of prince in her world. "

"You c-cut your self because of this?"

"Yea, didn't you hear me? I cut my self becaue of you and your girlfriend telling me I'm a wast of space. I planed on killing my self for a while she just pushed me off the edge today. I better get going back to my mom she might be worried even if she believes that you don't bully me. I still love her."

"Okay," he breathed heavly. "Just let me see the cuts."

"Okay, but why?" I asked while I pulled up the sleeve of my dress up on both my arms.

"So I can do this," he said while pulling my arms up to his face and his face comming closer to my arms.

He looked at all the cuts on both my arms. Inspecting the cuts. He looked almost sad. Maybe disappointed in all the cuts that I have on my arms.

Andrew puckered her lips and started to kiss each scar and cut on my left arm. After he was finished with my left are he kissed my right arm up and down right abd left.

I am in shock. He is kissing my arms. He is kissing my arms?!?! Why is he doing this. My bully is kissing my arms. I said in a mad voice in my head.

When he finished kissing my arms he looked at me. He came in closer and closer. He stoped and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist. I hugged him back just wanting to feel some ones embrace. Just to feel okay again. I didn't want to let go. Neither did he but we both let go.

He looked in my eyes and asked " Mia do you have any more cuts on you body?"

I didn't say any thing just nodded my head in shame.

I can feel his eyes on me again. "Where?"

"On my tummy and hips." I said in shame.

"Okay, I want you to never cut again. Promise me you will nevr cut again."

"I promise I will never cut again."

"Good now we might want to get back before they come searching for us."

"Okay let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you guys like this chapter? I kinda like it I mean it's sweet but he is the one who made her sad and she did that. 

But in othr news I might not be updating in a while because I already gave you guys like three chapter in two days. So I think I might take a couple days off on writing. ❤❤