Bat Cake.

The picture is kinda what the cake could look like
-------------------------------------
While Andrew was baking the cake I was dying the frosting. I coloured the frosting gray black and yellow.

I put down three bowls one for the gray one for the color black and the last for yellow.
After 25 minutes were up Andrew got out the cake and he put it in the fridge to chill.

Andrew looked at me and I looked back at him. I smiled and he smiled back.

Andrew took out his phone and started to play on it. I took out my sectch book and decided what I wanted to do for the cake. I want to do something bat man themed.

I drew something out and decided that I liked it.

Five minutes later I pulled out the cake and leveled it. I took out the black frosting and frosted the cake. The cake was almost done with the black frosting. The black frosting had a lot left over.

I piped a yellow oval and filed it in with the yellow. When I was done with that I got a different piping thing and piped a thin gray line around the yellow oval.

I put the rest black frosting in the different piping tool and started to pipe out the bat man symbol. When I was done I had 20 minutes of class left.

Walking up to Mrs.Brix I wanted to see what we would do when we are done.
"Uh Mrs. Brix want do we do when we are done?"

"Let me see it then you can do what ever you want."

"Okay It's Really heavy do you mind walking to see it?"

"Yea I'll go with you to see it now."

"Okay."

We walked back to our table and I turned the cake to her.

"So how does it look?"

"It looks wonderful. Who did the piping? Did Andrew even do anything?"

"Yea he was the one who baked and I was the one to do the piping."

"Well it looks wonderful. Do you mind If I could take a picture of it?"

"No I don't care."

She went back to her dest and got a camera. She walked back over here and took a picture of the cake.

"Okay you may eat th cake if you want there are knives in the cabinet behind you."

"Okay. " I turned around to get a knife and started to cut the cake. Getting a plate too I but my slice on the plate and started to eat it with a fork I also got.

Andrew looked up from his phone and saw me eating the cake.

"What are you doing?"

"Eating the cake. Mrs. Brix said we could because we finished."

Andrew looked at the cake and he saw some of the bat man symbol still on the cake.

"You made a bat man cake? I love bat man he's one of my favorite superheroes."

"Same with me. I wanted to do deadpool but that I was like nope too much work."

Andrew chucked and I giggled.

He started to eat the cake with me. We both ate two pieces of cake each.

I looked at the time and saw that the bell was almost going to ring for the end of school. I put the plates in the dishwasher and the rest of the cake in the fride.

Before anyone left Mrs. Brix said, "Tomorrow you will need to bring what ingredients you want for your cake. It can be any cake you want. Carrot cake, angle food cake, or strawberry cake. But you have to make it from scratch. Okay have a good night everyone see you Friday. "