1.

Athena's POV.

I'm currently at my best friend, Sofia's house and we're trying to figure out how to convince my parents not to make me move to New Jersey with them.

"Maybe they'll let you live with me?" Sofia said.
"You know they'll never let me" I said with a sigh.
"Who knows...you should ask them when you get home" she said with a hopeful expression on her face.

*At Athena's house*

"Mom, dad?! Can I talk to you for a sec?!" I yelled from the front door as I walked in.

As they walked into the kitchen I started to get really nervous.

"What do you want to tell us?" My mom asked.
"Uhm...so you know I'm not a huge fan of the whole moving thing..." My voice trailed off.
"And, what about it?" My dad asked.
"Well, uhm, me and Sofia were talking and she said that maybe I could uhm, you know...live with her?" I said scrunching up my face waiting for their answer.
"Honey, we've talked about this we are all moving to New Jersey" my mom said slightly annoyed because I've been a pain in the butt about this whole moving situation.
"Fine..." I sighed "thanks for ruining my life" I said as I walked up the stairs locking myself in my room. I texted Sofia telling her how the conversation with my parents went.

(On text, S= Sofia, A= Athena)

S: Sorry to hear that

A: It's fine, it's not your fault

S: I guess this means that this is actually happening you're moving away, we've been best friends since  grade 1...

A: Don't make me feel worse

S: Sorry, do you want me to come over?

A: No, I just want to be alone...

S: K I'll text you later, bye

A: Bye

Since I don't have a choice now, I might as well start packing since we're leaving in about a week. I blasted my music not caring what my parents would say, after all they don't care that I don't want to move...

*A few hours later*

I checked the time on my phone, it was 7:22 pm so I decided to take a shower before dinner.
After my shower I got in my PJ's and french braided my long brown hair. I walked downstairs and joined my parents at the dinner table.

Yes! My mom made lasagna. Probably to cheer me up, but I'm not going to show that it did because I wanted to make a point that I don't want to move and hopefully my parents will change their minds...

That was by far the most quiet and awkward dinner ever... Luckily it's over and I can go to sleep now.

*Morning*

I got up and continued packing until I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away mom!" I yelled.

"Chill it's me " Sofia said with a chuckle.

"Sorry about that, so what's up?" I asked her as she walked into the room.

"I'm here to cheer you up, get dressed we're going out" she said with a smirk on her face.

"K but can you tell me where we're going cuz I'm kinda scared, you always make me do crazy things" I said with a worried look on my face.

"Sorry I can't it's a surprise but don't worry you'll be fine now put on something cute and comfy" I could tell by what she was wearing we were gonna do some sort of a physical activity. So I put on some leggings and a cute yoga shirt.

As we pulled up to the building I started regretting coming with Sofia because on it, it said in big letters "BUNGEE JUMPING". What have I gotten myself into? 

"Sofia if you know what's good for you turn the car around" I said in an intimidating tone.

"Chill this is gonna be really fun" she said while laughing at the terrified expression on my face.

"For you maybe but I'm terrified of heights" I said in a whiny voice.

"You'll be fine come on, put on your big girl pants and let's go" she said while getting out of the car.

"I'm gonna regret this" I mumbled to myself as I got out.

"Hello welcome to Drop Zone, how may I help you ladies" said the good looking guy behind the front desk.

"Two tickets for bungee jumping please" Sofia said with a smile. Typical Sofia, I could tell she liked this guy.

After we got our tickets the guy, Shawn, drove us to the bridge we're bungee jumping off of. And of course Sofia sat in the front to flirt with Shawn instead of comforting me. I'm so nervous I think I'm gonna be sick.

"Hey you two instead of flirting could one of you tell me how this is gonna go down" I said slightly annoyed because you know...I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!

"Oh sorry, so what's gonna happen is when we get to the bridge the safety instructor will tell you guys all the rules and then I'll strap you in and one after another you will have the time of your lives" Shawn said with a big smile.

"Ok... But is it possible that I could die?"
"Don't worry people have been doing this for years" he said in a comforting tone.

We finally got to the bridge and to be honest, I'm feeling slightly less nervous about this. All three of us got out of the car and walked over to, I'm guessing, the safety instructor. He was a young guy with dreadlocks, he looked like a typical Hawaiian surfer dude if you know what I mean.

"Sup Shawn" the safety instructor greeted Shawn with a bro hug.
"Hey man, so this is Sofia and this is Athena" Shawn introduced us.
"Hey ladies I'm Brad and I'll be the one making sure you have the best experience possible" he said with a wink.

Once Brad finished explaining and the rules, we got our harnesses. Shawn went over to Sofia to make sure she put her harness on right and brad came over to me.

"Your all good" he said to me.
"This will be fun right? There's no way I won't enjoy this?"
"Hey listen not on my watch, I make sure everyone has a great time, there's no way you'll leave regretting this" he said making me feel a lot better.

(A/n: I'm just gonna skip the bungee jumping part cuz I've never done it so I have no idea what to write...)

*In Sofia's car*

"I can't believe we did that! It was so amazing!" I cheered joyfully. "Ohmygosh I know! That was the best experience of my life!" Sofia said.
"So, I noticed that Shawn guy asked for your number..." I wiggled my eyebrows at Sofia, "Is he gonna take you on a date?" I asked.
"I don't know he just asked for my number jeez it's not a big deal" she said trying to play it off cool but I could tell Sofia was dying on the inside.
"Are you kidding me not a big deal?!" I exclaimed.
"Ok who am I kidding. It's a huge deal! Did you see how hot he was!" Sofia bursted with joy.
"Ya I guess he was alright" I said teasing her.
"Ya ya ya, alright sure... He was a freaking model!" She yelled out.

As we drove back to my house safety pin by 5 Seconds of Summer came on the radio and I blasted it as Sofia and I sang along at the top of our lungs. Times like these really make me sad that I'm moving, knowing that Sofia and I won't be able to have our ice cream dates or fan girl over 5sos and go shopping. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her so much.

We pulled up to my driveway and we gave each other a huge hug before I went in to my house. There were boxes everywhere and it felt so empty. Ugh I hate this. I went up to my room and took a shower then put on my music and continued to pack.

A/n: Ok so I've never written anything before and I'm super nervous for the feedback so please go easy on me, I want this to be a positive place. Thanks for reading! Let me know if you like it so far :)