3.

Athena's POV. 

We finally arrived in New Jersey and we got off the plane. Before walking our separate ways Nick and I hugged earning stares from my parents.

"Who's that?" My mom asked mocking me "He's cute! Did you get his number?" Typical mom.
"Oh that's Nick we sat together on the plane. And yes he gave me his number if you must know everything" I said giggling to my mom.

One thing I love about my mom is she's my mom but also my best friend, I can tell her anything and I'm not embarrassed. Having this connection with her keeps me out of trouble too. She has the best advice.

"How old is he? Is he nice? Is he from here?" My dad questioned, my dad isn't one of those strict dads that band their daughters from looking at boys but he loves me and wants to protect me from getting hurt.

"He's my age, yes and yes" I said laughing at all the questions my dad asked.

"He offered to show me around before the school year starts. Isn't that nice?" I said smiling.

"Oh hunny that's great! You've already made a friend!" My mom said excitedly. I blushed at my moms remark and we started walking out the airport to get my mom and dads company cars.

If you were wondering we moved for my mom and dads work. And yes they work a lot so I normally get home from school to be greeted by an empty house.

After a bit we finally got the cars and we drove to our new house, I still haven't seen it but my parents have. I'm really excited tho cuz my mom is very particular and makes sure everything is perfect so there's no doubt the house is gonna be anything but amazing.

I'm looking out my window as we drive through New Jersey. Nick was right it's great here. I pull out my phone and text Sofia that I got here safe and I miss her. Then I sent her a nice picture of the scenery.

Minutes later she texted me back saying "MISS YOU TOOOO! OMG THAT PIC IS SO NICE SEND MORE!!" I laughed to myself, I miss my best friend and how loud she is.

We soon pulled up to a slightly hidden road and drove down it. The houses on this street are so nice, damn. When we pulled up to your house I snapped a picture and sent it to Sofia. To be honest I was impressed, the house looks really nice. I grabbed my bag and went through the front door. Boxes everywhere, with furniture in random places.  But I still managed to fall in love with the house. I ran up the stairs and went into what I'm guessing is my room seeing as there was a sticky note on the door that read "Athena's room". There were big windows over looking the pool in the backyard, a bed pressed against the wall opposite from the windows and a carpeted floor making the room really cosy.

I spent the rest of the day unpacking my room. I didn't want to live with boxes so I decided to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Towards 7:30 pm my mom called me down because we were leaving to get dinner.

*Car ride home from dinner*

As we drove home I took in all the houses on our street. Our next door neighbours house stuck out to me in particular, because there was a light on in a room and I could see a boy walking around his room. I kept staring at the window trying to get a clear image of the boys face but it was too far and I have bad eyesight anyways. I guess I'll eventually meet him so it's fine.

I got out the car and I was feeling tired but I wanted to take a shower. I always feel gross after being on a plane.

"Ok good night I'm gonna take a shower, love you" I hugged my parents.

"Good night sweety"

"Good night hunny"

I turned on my music then turned on the shower so the water could warm up as I got my pj's out of my room. I brushed my hair then undressed and hopped in the shower. The warm water felt so relaxing on my tense muscles. I sang along to the music and thought of situations that will never happen between me and Luke Hemmings *sigh*.

I hopped out the shower and put my hair in a towel turban, I dried off my body and got into my comfy pj's which consisted of an oversized 5 Seconds of Summer shirt and my underwear. I then french braided my long wet brown hair and brushed my teeth. When I walked out of the washroom I could see my parents sitting on the couch watching tv. I smiled to myself seeing how they're still in love, I want that one day.

I flopped onto my bed and checked the time 11:30, oh it's still early (a/n Athena has a bad habit of going to bed really late). I went on my phone and I soon grew tired, I checked the time 1:15 ok it's around my bed time. I shut my eyes and fell asleep right away.

*Morning*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the sun slightly shinning through the closed blinds. I got out of bed and opened the blinds partially blinding myself. I walked back over to my bed and took my phone off of the charger and ran downstairs.

"Someone's in a good mood." My mom said smiling.
"Well if you make pancakes how could I possibly feel bad?" I asked taking a piece of bacon of a plate and putting it in my mouth.

"True dat" she said laughing. I mentally face palmed myself as I chuckled at my moms weirdness.

"Here's your plate. Sweet cheeks! Come down for breakfast!"

"Thanks" I said putting my plate on the table and taking out my phone to check Instagram and snapchat. I snapped a picture of my food to Sofia.

"Your mom and I have to go to work today but it's such a nice day outside, you should go out to the pool" my dad said stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Cool sounds good" I said quite satisfied with that plan.

After breakfast I said goodbye to my parents and I washed the dishes, I then went upstairs to change into my bikini. I turned my music up as Basket Case by Greenday came on and I sang along.
I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put sunscreen on my face and body. I decided to take my hair out of the french braid leaving my wavy hair to fall on my back.

Perfect there was a long chair I could lay down on while tanning instead of the floor. I made my way over to the chair and lay my towel over it. I put in my head phones and lay down. My goal is to be a bronze goddess by the end of summer so I can get to school looking great. I'm tapping my fingers to the beat of the music and suddenly something hits me on the head. Shocked and confused, I jump up from my chair, losing my ear phones in the process, I see a basket ball.

A basket ball?

A basket ball to the face!

How is my nose not bleeding right now?

I pick up the ball and look around me, who threw it? I hear someone curse to themselves then pop their head over the fence. Oh gosh.

A/n: ooh! Cliffhanger! Which twin do you think it is?? Oh and please vote! Thanks :)

Stalker - Grayson/Ethan Dolan fan fiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें