14.

Athena's POV.

I'm woken up by the sun shining on my face. I shift around in the bed and immediately feel someone laying beside me. Right, Grayson stayed over last night. I feel super relaxed and safe in his arms but my body stiffens at the thought of why I'm in Grayson's arms. My stalker. I remember I promised Grayson that today at breakfast I'll tell my parents about this whole situation. Wait, my parents, breakfast? Grayson has to go downstairs and get back on the couch before my parents wake up and realize he's not there!

Shít.

"Grayson!" I whisper yell as I nudge him.

"Not right now..." he says in his groggy morning voice, with his eyes still closed.

"You need to get out of my bed!" I continue to whisper yell. He doesn't say anything he just has an amused smirk on his face.

"Why?" he questions, still refusing to open his eyes, "you don't like my company?" he says, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Gray, it's not that, you need to get downstairs and go on the couch before my parents get up and see that you're gone. They'll freak if they find you shirtless in my bed." And with that, his eyes shoot open and he rolls off of my bed, falling and making a loud thump.

"Be quiet!" I hiss.

"Sorry, sorry." He puts his hands up in defence.

"Whatever, just go!"

"Ok,ok. I'll see you at breakfast." He smiles and tiptoes out of my room. I roll my eyes and smile to myself. I fall back on the bed and exhale, thinking about waking up next to Grayson. No Athena, you just broke up with Nick, it's too early to get into another relationship. I shake my head and get up. I head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. Might as well right? Who knows how long it will be until my parents get up. I turn on the shower and hop in.

While I'm showering I can't help but feel a tad awkward that Grayson's awake downstairs with nothing to do. Well I guess he has his phone, he seems pretty attached to that thing, I can relate though.

Grayson's POV.

Am I annoyed that I had to get out of her bed and come down here? yes, of course I am. But I'd rather be here, laying on this couch, alone, rather then her parents hating me forever and preventing me from seeing her.

While I'm deep in thought, I notice that the shower is running upstairs. I guess Athena decided to shower. Come to think of it, I could go for a shower too. Maybe she'll let me go in after her. I forget about the bruises on my face and move onto my stomach, so when I lay my face down, I let out a quiet scream. I'm gonna have to get Athena to put more medicine on my face.

I'll go up there once I hear the water stop.

Athena's POV.

I turn off the water and wrap myself in a towel, I step out of the shower and open the bathroom door. Before I can even walk out, I bump into Grayson.

"Grayson!" I screech.

"Shhh!" He puts his hand over my mouth and pushes me back into the bathroom.  What the heck is he doing?! I struggle in his grasp as I try to keep my towel up. Once he closes the door and let's go of my face, I freak out on him.

"Grayson! What do you think you're doing?! I'm in a towel!" I say as I adjust it so it covers more of my chest.

"Ok I admit that could've went better, I just didn't want you freaking out and making a whole bunch of noise."