11.

Grayson's POV.

"Hi! How may I help you?" The enthusiastic guy behind the counter in the ice cream shop askes.

"We'd like some ice cream please." I say, earning a chuckle from Athena. Oh right, they only sell ice cream here... Not cool Grayson.

"Of course, what flavours?" The young guy asks, clearly trying to not bring up my stupidity.

"I'll have two scoops of cotton candy and she'll have two scoops of chocolate peanut butter, please." I smile proudly because I remembered what Athena got last time we went out for ice cream.

"You remember my favourite flavour?" Athena asks shocked.

"Well, yeah..." I blush, she smiles widely.

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but we're actually having a special today where with the purchase of two ice cream cones you get a free milkshake. Are you guys interested?" The ice cream guy asks.

"Well everything tastes better free!" I say, once again earning a giggle from Athena.

"Great! What flavour would you like? We have chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and Oreo."

"Ooh! Can we get Oreo?" Athena asks me excitedly.

"Of course." I smile.

"Oreo it is!" The ice cream guy says smiling.

He hands us our ice cream cones and then he hands the milkshake to Athena while I take out my wallet. I take a glance and notice he put two straws in the milkshake which makes me smirk.

"Your total is $7.39."

"Here you go, keep the change." I smile handing the guy a 10 dollar bill. Athena and I walk out to a table outside of the little shop and sit down.

"Thank you Graysonnn." Athena says dragging out my name.

"Hey it's the least I could do seeing as I forced you onto that terrible ride." I half smile, I still feel so guilty about terrifying her like that. I watch Athena as she eats her ice cream, looking so happy and peaceful. I take a sip of the milkshake without removing it from the middle of the table.

"Is the milkshake good?" Athena asks. I look up at her and notice she managed to get some ice cream on her nose.

"Ya it's great! Um Athena, you have some ice cream on your face." I chuckle pointing to her face.

"What? Oh my gosh where?" She asks, covering her face with her hands as her face becomes a deep scarlet.

"Here I'll get it." I say, moving her hands away from in front of her face. I wipe off the ice cream then lick it off of my thumb while looking her in the eyes. What? I'm a flirt ok? She gulps hard as her lips part slightly. I go back to eating my ice cream like no big deal. As she sits there staring at me with a blank face.

Athena's POV.

OKAY WHAT THE SHÍT WAS THAT. I'm literally screaming on the inside. Grayson can't just do that while I have a boyfriend. He can't just do the sexiest thing I've ever experienced then act like it was nothing, while I'm in a relationship. Ok Athena deep breaths, deep breaths. You're just eating ice cream with your incredibly hot neighbour. You can do this.

I decide to take a sip of the milkshake to quench my thirst if you know what I mean ladies *wink wink*. I lean forward but so does Grayson and we bump heads, we both start laughing hysterically, I put a hand over my face and tilt my head back while laughing.

"I'm so sorry." I manage to say in between laughs.

"No I'm sorry." Grayson laughs.