6.

Athena's POV.

We arrived at my house around dinner time and a part of me really wanted to ask Nick if he wanted to stay for dinner but I couldn't bring myself to it. After saying our goodbyes I went in to my house.

"Hey sweety how was you day" my mom asked, giving me a hug.

"Great! Nick brought me to the pier and..."

"Nick? Why don't you invite him in so we can meet him? Quick run out before he goes!" I mentally thanked my mom for giving me that push I really needed. I ran out the door and to my surprise his car was still there and Nick was pacing beside it.

"Nick! you're still here?" I called out.

"Athena! Um I can explain I wanted to tell you..."

"My parents want to know if you want to stay for dinner?" I cut him off.

"Oh! Ya uh sure" he said slightly surprised. I ran over to him and grabbed his hand then I led him into the house.

"Mom, dad" I said walking into the kitchen with Nick "this is Nick" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Nick, you can call me Clair" my mom said with a warm smile.

"Nice to me you too" he said smiling brightly.

"Hey there son, I'm Jonny" my dad said extending his hand.

We all sat down at the table - Nick beside me obviously - mom made burgers for dinner and we started eating. Nick is a really social person so conversation flowed really well. We shared lots of laughs and I think my parents really like him.

"So what was the pier like?" My mom asked.

"It was great, there were lots of people and a whole bunch of rides, you and dad should definitely go sometime. Oh and the sunset was a-mazing today!"

"You should show them the pictures you took Athena" Nick smiled "she really has a good eye" he said to my parents. I blushed at his comment. I took out my phone and showed my parents the pictures of the sunset.

"These are great Athena!" My dad said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks papa!"

"Ya really nice!" My mom said handing me my phone. Nick patted my thigh and smiled at me when I sat down.

Once we were finished eating Nick had to leave. I walked with him to his car. Nick leaned his back against the car and I stood in front of him.

"Thanks for today I had a great time" I said.

"No problem, we should do more stuff like this whenever you're free" we smiled.

"Ya I'd like that" I blushed.

"Or we could do this now..." He said leaning his face closer to mine. He kissed me and once again I had butterflies. We smiled at each other.

"Ok well see ya" I kissed his cheek and ran to my house. Before closing the door I waved at him and he waved back then drove away.

"I really like that Nick guy, he's keeper. He's really handsome too!" My mom laughed.

"Mom! We're not dating!" I said slightly embarrassed.

"Why not you two would be so cute together! Wouldn't they be cute together John?!" My mom called out to my dad who was sitting on the couch.

"Ya adorable!" My dad agreed.

"Oh my gosh. You guys crack me up" I said laughing "I'm gonna go up" I informed my mom.

"Ok goodnight"

"Night dad!" I called.

"Night hun!"

*After breakfast*

Once my parents left for work after a big pancake breakfast, I got my bikini on and went to the backyard. I looked over the fence to see if Grayson and Ethan were there. Lucky for me, they were!

"Hey guys!" I called getting their attention "wanna come for a swim?" I asked.

"Ya sounds good!" Grayson said.

"Ya cool!" Ethan said.

I sat on the long long chair waiting for them to change into their bathing suits. Once they hopped over the fence I studied how similar they are. Both had a towel over their right shoulder, they're bodies were just as muscular as the others and they were both wearing slightly shorter swim trunks than I'm used to. But hey, who's complaining. Grayson was wearing a pink bathing suit and Ethan's was yellow. These boys could make anyone do a double look with their bright swimsuits and toned bodies.

"I'm so glad you guys were outside! I really didn't feel like swimming all alone" I smiled.

"Hey the pleasure is all ours!" Ethan said motioning towards the pool.

"Ya we actually only like you for your pool.." Grayson teased.

"Hey!" I called out attempting to push him in the pool but he wouldn't budge. I need to work on my arms more... Grayson just stood there looking all cocky with a smirk spread across his face.

"A little help here?" I asked Ethan.

"Oh right" he said, coming over and helping me push. Grayson ended up holding on to Ethan's arm and the both fell in. I stood there laughing like a maniac at them. When I finally caught my breath and opened my eyes they were standing on either side of me.

"Oh great" i sighed. They both chucked then threw me in the pool.

"Ok I guess I deserved that" I laughed wiping the water from my eyes.

We spent a few hours in the pool playing tag, Marco Polo, the boys did backflips and front flips into the pool, then we decided to take showers and meet at my house to watch a movie.
I put some black Lululemon shorts on and a comfy sweatshirt. I left my hair to air-dry and I applied some mascara. There was a knock on the front door so I ran down the stairs and opened the door revealing the twins. We head to the kitchen to get some snacks then went downstairs to pick the movie. The boys sat on either side of me and honestly it felt a tiny bit weird being surrounded by two extremely handsome guys. Alone in my basement. I repeat alone. But I brushed off the thought and continued looking for a move. It's funny how Grayson and Ethan are twins but they can't agree on anything .

"What do you feel like watching, I'm fine with anything" I said.

"I wanna watch a rom/com" Grayson said.

"No! A horror movie!" Ethan protested.

We spent a few more minutes arguing then we finally settled on 22 Jumpstreet. In the end I think I won because hello, Channing Tatum!!! I was just about to hit play when there was a knock on the front door.

"Come on!" Grayson shouted and Ethan scoffed. I got up and the boys ended up following me. I opened the door and was surprised.

"Nick?" I said confused.

"Nick?"

"Wait what? Nick?"

"Grayson? Ethan?" Nick asked.

"Wait you guys know each other?" I asked. No one said anything the three boys just continued to glare at each other.

A/n: ooh! I sense some tension! I just wanna say thanks to everyone reading this story! And please vote it encourages me and let's me know you're enjoying the story!