8.

Nick's POV.

Athena and I are pretty close so I don't know why I'm this nervous for our date. I mean we've kissed before, I guess it's because I've never really known someone so beautiful as her.

We're in my car and I look over at her and smile to myself.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Nothing. Nothing." I chuckle.

"Nick." She whines.

"You just look really good." I smirk.

"Thanks" she blushes "you don't look too bad yourself."

"Oh I know." I joke causing her to laugh and smack my arm.

"So where are we even going?" She asks.

"You'll see."

"C'mon." She scoffs while while crossing her arms over her chest.

"I told you, I want to surprise you."

"Fine." She exhales dramatically.

We finally arrive to the secluded area that I put together. There's lights in the trees a a table for two and I have a speaker to play some music.

"Oh my gosh Nick this is so nice!"

"Thanks I wanted to do something special for you." I take her hand in mine and lead her to the table. We sit down and since I'm no chef I just bought some burgers and fries from five guys.

"Wow aren't you the gourmet chef." Athena laughs.

"Ya sorry I can't really cook." I blush.

"No it's fine I love burgers!"

Thank goodness.

Ethan's POV.

I was in my room and I saw Athena leave in Nick's car. What is going on? Are they on a date? This can't happen. I like Athena she should be with me, not that low life Nick guy. Gosh I hate him. I decide to go on my laptop, I go on my Facebook and look up her name. Nothing. I check Instagram and sure enough I find her account. Yes! She's public! I scroll through her feed and it's like a drug. I can't seem to stop looking at pictures of her.

I'm still looking through her pictures and someone knocks on my door. I slam my laptop shut and push it off of my lap.

"Uh - come in!" I yell.

"Hey bro." Grayson walks in.

"Sup?"

"I'm just really bored. Wanna play some Mario cart?" He asks.

"Ya sounds good!" I hop off my bed and go to his room.

Athena's POV.

I'm so impressed with Nick, he really did a good job setting up this date. So far all we've done is eat and talk when Nick stands up and puts out his hand. I give him a questioning look.

"Would you like to dance?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile and take his hand. The acoustic version of latch by Sam Smith is playing and we slow dance to it.

"Um Athena there's something I wanted to ask you." Nick breaks the silence, and pulls away slightly but he's still holding my hands.

"Ya?"

"I don't know if this is too soon for you - you don't have to say yes - but I feel like we've really become close and I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He rushed the last part but I heard him perfectly. Instead of answering I grabbed his face and kissed him.