Three; Gotham.

I woke up in a surprisingly comfortable bed, I was still dressed in the clothes I wore yesterday, well I presume it was yesterday, a small and cautious knock from the door came, "are you awake!?" Asked the man
"umm yeah!".
"can I come in?" Bruce asked.
"y...yes, course you can!" He opened the door and smiled to me stepping in.
"Alfred would like to know if you're hungry?", "oh y...yes, may I ask...where I'm I?".
"your in my penthouse!".
"really how long have I been out for!?" I said fearing the answer.
"two days, so I'm no...".
"TWO DAYS!!!".
"yes!" He laughed at my reaction, "come on we have to get to know each of!" He said, smiling. "oh sure, just let me do my hair!".
"you can have a shower if you want!".
"I'm alright, I'm hungry so...".
"oh yes, follow me then!" He said kindly, so I did, you know after I put my hair up, anyway as we was walking he was saying something, I don't think what I wasn't listening, I was looking at the view, I presume this is Gotham, and I thought Gotham was a crime city, it didn't look like it from up here, "beautiful isn't it, from up here at least!" Bruce said making me smile, last week to say I would probably be sharpening my knives or training, I would never imagined I could be here!
"Yes it is!" I faintly say.
"master Wayne, your breakfast is served" said a smiling man behind us.
"oh thanks Alfred, but I've got to get to a meeting, please take care of Melody here while I'm gone please!" He smiled and winked at me, "oh course Master Wayne, what would you like to eat miss?".
"oh umm I don't know!" I laughed, As Bruce grabbed his breakfast and left.
"well miss we have pancakes, toast and cereal! You can have whatever you want!".
"can I have pancakes please!" I smile to him, "well then please follow me then!" He returned the smile, I could feel we were going to be friends, "you know miss you don't look as bad as your reputation leads!".
"oh I get told that a lot, see I learned if you do one bad thing it makes up your reputation on its own! And you obviously haven't seen me doing my job, or me being scared either!".
"oh believe me I don't plan to, and miss your not a bad person!" He smiled again.
"I believe I am!" I said looking towards the ground.
"no your not, you could of finished your mission, killed that girl in cold blood...but you didn't it showed you that you've got morals and a soul!".
"thanks Alfred!".
"here you go miss" he said passing over a plate with two big pancakes.
"wow Alfred this look amazing!".
"well thank you miss, syrup?" I nod, "now what do you wanna do? Today miss" he asked passing me a cup of warm tea.
"I don't know...could I see Gotham?".
"oh course miss".
"Alfred please call me melody!".
"ok miss! Sorry melody!" We both laugh, I go and get a shower, I'll tell you this this, this is a very flashy penthouse, it might as well have gold, diamonds and rubys hanging everywhere, anyway I undress and allow the warm water to bath me, even the shampoo and conditioner is expensive, God this guy has money, anyway I get dressed in a deep blue lace dress which was on the bed, it fitted my body perfectly, it hugged my curves but flowed nicely just above my knees, "Melody you finished?" Asked Alfred from outside, I shout back.
"yeah nearly!".
"good because someone's going to be spending the day with us!" He said before walking away, 'bruce? No well then who!?' I think to myself, I finish my makeup, I like to go for a more natural look, little mascara, and light pink lips, I exit the bedroom and make my way to the chatter, I hear Alfreds British accent and a young females ones!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh really he did that, I don't remember!".
"yes he did, his mother told him off for it but his father patted him on the back!".
"oh course he did, Thomas was always supportive of Bruce!" The woman laughed. "ahm" I say, Alfred turned around smiling.
"ah melody, this Rachel Dawes, she's going to be with us today!".
"hello, I'm well Bruce's long term friend!" She said smiling.
I smile back, and answered, "hi I'm melody!". "you look pretty!" She says still smiling I noticed it wasn't a fake smile, I felt as if she was a really nice person.
"says you, but in my opinion Alfred looks the best!" I smile at him.
"I agree!" She laughs, she's got a nice laugh, because you know how some people have got horrible and annoying laughs, well she doesn't have it.
"oh stop it ladys you'll make me blush!" He said while his cheeks turned a little bit pink, we all laughed, I can see this was going to be a good day, and Rachel didn't seem scared of me, I guess you'd get used to this if you grew up in Gotham, or she maybe doesn't know who I am, or even what I am.