Eight; Nightmares

Jokers P.O.V

"oh but doll...you'd be coming with me!" I said smiling looking at her eyes she smiled almost edging me on.
"fine...but you'd regret that later!" She said trying to calm herself, I was so close to her I could feel her heart beat and her heart told me she was scared, i laughed just barely being able to control it.
"I'd take that chance!" I whispered grabbing my hand gun out my pocket and hit her on the head, I didn't want to she looked so beautiful, but I knew she wasn't going to come voluntarily, she fell on me I held her up, then I put her over my shoulder, she wasn't that heavy, I carried her to the van, and then took her back to my place, it would be rude to tie her in the chair in the warehouse, so I put her in the spare room myself, no way was I going to get one of these dimwits to do that, she'd probably get gang raped and I don't want little daddy Wayne Suing my ass off! I left her, and went back to my office, why did I kidnap her again? Oh it's to get the eh Batman and Harvey Dent!

2:26 am
It was about half two in the morning, I still couldn't bring myself to go to sleep, then I heard a scream, it was Melody, I know this because none of my man scream like this, I rush to her room, "boss she's just started to scream!" The new chuckles said.
"move!" I snarl, I open the door to her screaming in bed, she was still asleep, when we got back I changed her into her pyjamas, no way was I going to let my man do that, and I removed her makeup, and if you're wondering I got my man to grab some stuff from her room before we left! She was crying I put my hands on her shoulders, trying to calm her, "Melody...melody wake up...your having a nightmare!", she didn't wake only stopped screaming, she carried on crying, so I decided I'd grab a chair and watch her to see if she was okay, and I did, I fell asleep too, only for an hour but that was all I needed, I watch as she slept, slowing inhaling, noise less, then she jumped up, awake! I jumped at her sudden movement, "Doll, your awake!" I say with a little bit of mockery in it!

I was having a terrible nightmare, about my passed, it was all my victims crawling from their graves chanting my name, "Blade....Melody....Blade....Melody" over and over again, all pointing at me, surrounding me, I was tripped, then I felt someone shake me, but I was trapped, I couldn't wake, then I saw Bruce come forward looking disgusted. 
"your no daughter, you're a freak!", everyone started chanting.
"freak!...freak!...freak!...freak!" That was all I heard, then I jumped up, waking up, my face covered in tears, I was sweaty and my breathing was unsteady.
"Doll, your awake!" A voice called, I squinted trying to see the person the voice came from, then the person leant forward, "hey doll, what ya dream about!?" It was the Joker!
"I...I...um nothing!".
"it didn't seem like nothing, you was screaming until I arrived, did ya miss me?", I smile to myself.
"oh course not, just a nightmare!" I answer. "just a nightmare, it sounded as if you were getting murdered or having a extremely powerful and enjoyable orgasm!" He smiled. "what?...Oh...God no...what!?".
"you have had a orgasm right!?", I shake my head, "what...really then the guys you've been fucking are a bit shit!" He said, I laughed, he look at me confused.
"no guys...virgin!" I say accidentally, his eyebrows shot up.
"wait your a virgin? but a woman like yourself must at least have a boyfriend!" I shake my head, "what! Really? Well I'd never expected that...Oh well melody consider yourself lucky because you've shocked me, the way you was throwing yourself at me!".
"ha i wasn't!".
"oh you was doll!".
"nope I call it threatening!".
"well your threatening is a lot like flirting doll!". "whatever I know I wasn't!" I say looking at him. "doll you wanna know something!", I question him with my eyes.
"sure" I say cautiously.
"if you had been flirting doll, you were good!" He smiled standing up.
"but I wasn't!".
"shh doll you keep telling yourself that!" He winked and made his way to the door then he turned around and licked his lips, "I'd get some more sleep, I don't want you tired, and me having to carry you to bed again!".
"but where you going!?" I instantly regretted it. "I do have a job doll, and you need your sleep, maybe you'll realize you were flirting!" He opened the door smiling.
"I wasn't" I shouted as he left, I heard him laugh, that man's crazy, me flirting, especially to him! I laid down and drifted back into sleep, I dreamt about a mythical creatures under my command, I was like a queen it was a good dream!