Six; piercing

It had been a week since, I saw what happened at the bank, man it looked horrible, Bruce explained and even allowed me to look at the picture of him looking at the camera, He was the Joker!, Bruce said it was creepy but I found it entrancing even wonderful, oh course I haven't told Bruce that, but his warpaint, and it's bloody obvious that it's warpaint, shows he cares about his looks but not at the same time, what I mean is he could just wear a mask, not paint his face, now I understand he's maybe going for a clown look, which is so 2008, okay he is, but he doesn't have to I believe it's to strike fear and show who's boss, but like I said thats me! The way he paints his face also proves that he's a intelligent man and takes a lot of time planning and completing his plans rather than play with makeup, or warpaint in his instance. I'd love to meet him and see him for myself, you know without that damn mask, and oh course I know he was the one in the mask I was interested in, but rather just him and his warpaint! And I have a feeling I will!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel was sat on the bench in the park, she agreed to occupy me as I got my nose pierced, I was doing this against Bruces wishes obviously, but I argued that it's my choose to make, I want to be more unique, however another reason is I want to prove to myself I can do whatever I want! And I'm free to do so to!
"Hey!" I say calmly.
"oh heyy!" She said standing up, she pulled me in for a hug, I hugged her warm body, "are you ready huh?" I nodded showing her I was, we made our way to the place I was going to be pierced, even though that sounds weird, "Come on then, God you're getting tall, almost as tall as me!" She laughed.
We arrived at the shop just in time to finish our conversation, it was about how Bruce was throwing a party for Harvey, and yes Bruce is aware about Harveys and Rachels relationship, he took it quite well if I remember rightly, the interior of the shop was mostly black and white, black being my favourite colour really made me feel at home, we sat down on the Gray plastic chairs, "Miss Mars-Wayne? Please follow me!", me and Rachel stood up and followed the guy into a room already made, I have had some piercings in my ear, and I've wanted a nose ring since then, "sit down miss!" He said I obeyed, "this may hurt a little!" He said, as he did it, I laughed though, I didn't expect that and neither did Rachel, it was over so fast, and before I knew it, I was back at home again, and I mean the penthouse since Wayne Maner hadn't been rebuilt yet, it's still under construction, but Alfred says not long now, which should be good, I look at my calendar, Shit! I thought, it's Bruces party tomorrow, oh man that means I'm going to be getting ready by professional hair dressers and make-up artists all day, Bruce insists on looking the part and out shining everyone else, I'm like a diamond apparently! It's quite funny and enjoyable with getting all dressed up its the having to sit there and get that done that pisses me off! Like what's wrong with being a natural beauty! I'd rather look like I actually care about people, because I do then like a pretty spoil princess! I'm actually laughing at that comment i made!