Twelve; Getting Rachel Dawes

Jokers P.O.V

After she left I decided to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come to me no matter how much I tried, I was tired but just couldn't sleep, she was stained in my head, her smile warmed my cold heart, I thought people like me couldn't love or be able to feel anything at all but I fucking do! And it's pissing me off, so I decided I'd start faze whatever the hell number part of my plan to gain control of Gotham, I did original want to kill the batman but he's fun so I don't know whether I want to keep him around or not!
Ok so I know I need to get Harvey Dent, and I want to prove a point...but how? Then I remembered Melody saying something like proving even the incorruptible can be corrupted! So I'd test that theory, and I need his little Rachel Dawes for that, I ordered my men to find out where Rachel was, and she was in Bruce Wayne's apartment! Great I have to get in there again!

Bruce Wayne's apartment was on the top floor of a hotel he owned lucky my men got in there and alibi needed was to get Rachel before anyone knew, but she wasn't there, the bitch left! But she's not very good at hiding, I found her, my men took her back to one of my other warehouses, I didn't want Melody to find out that I had Rachel, I know how close they are!
"LET ME OUTTTTT!!!!" Rachel shouted while being tied to the chair, I laughed from the dark shadows, I step into the light.
"shhhh your not going anywhere!" I say smiling.
"Let me go, if you don't Batman will find you!" She spat.
"oh miss Dawes calm down, I intend on him finding me! And if he doesn't well tomorrow will be a...blow out!" I smiled.
"what do you mean!".
"oh so many questions, and you'll find out!" I laughed.
"where's Melody!" She finally said, this made me stop laughing and look at her.
"fine, she's asleep, and safe, she can be herself!".
"what do you mean, stop playing around she's not safe with you!".
"you'd be surprised, actually she's nearly killed me and one of my men, but I'm protecting her from the likes of Gothams secrets, I know true Gotham! And she needs guidance!".
"not from some freak like you!" I hate the word freak! It's a nickname for someone who is different.
"I'm not a freak, I'm just simply ahead of the curve! And she's having fun!".
"if she's happy then bring her here!".
"NO! She can't know your here, she'll want to leave! And she can't!".
"she's not yours, she's her own person! Imagine what she'll do when she finds out you've kidnapped me...hmm...she'll hate you!" She spat.
"she'll understand!" I said, gesturing for my men to leave us alone.
"well if you believe that, you don't know her at all!".
"I know and understand her!" She looked at me before whispering.
"you care about her...don't you!?" I look at her, I don't...I can't...!
I leave her without answering her, I needed to be alone!