Four; The bank.

Start of The dark knight.

Blades diary!

March 21st, 2016
Age; 18

Dear diary
On my eighteenth, I started to feel like I had to break into the bank in starling city, see I was in starling city with Bruce for a meeting, he wanted me to witness it and see how it works so next time I can help, I don't remember much, but I woke up in my clothes, the clothes I used to wear you know the clothes I wore last time I wrote in here! I call it my uniform, Anyway I stole, I told Bruce straight away and Batman took care of it the next night I still feel so bad for it, I fear I may kill or hurt someone innocent! So we're returning to Gotham, I need to chill and stop these thoughts!

A nod came from my door, "come in!" I shouted.
Bruce appeared from the doorway, "hey, I think we need to talk!", I nodded, "I think you need to leave Gotham!" He said
"no! This is my home and my actions don't effect me because I live in Gotham!" I say as calmly as I could be.
"good, Alfred told me to say, but I don't believe you should go...I don't want you to go!" I smiled because he doesn't say anything like that usually, in fact he never says that.
"me either, I won't go unless you throw me out, lawfully you can do that!".
"but I won't!" He said closing the door and sitting on my bed, "you make me laugh, and me and Alfred needs that! You know it's been torture without your laughter filling the penthouse!", I smile, he kinda has a way with words, I now understand why he's a lady's man, "And I hope you can for a while, before you meet that perfect guy and leave me...all on my own!".
"hey I won't leave you...forever!" I say playfully, he laughed and got up smiling.
"I've got to go to the office but I won't be long!" I smiled and he left, then suddenly everything went almost black, but I was awake, next thing I know is I'm in the bank, dressed in my blade uniform, mask, makeup, everything.

A little while later;

I heard a gun click behind me, God I hate! Guns, there boring and quick, "What you doing here!" Shouted a man through a mask, I could tell because his voice was muffled.
"isn't it rude to hold a gun to a girls head!" I laughed, the man sounded angry.
"Answer me!!!", I just laughed and turned around to face him, he was wearing a clown mask.
"I'm breaking in, why you here!?".
"I'm here because it's my job, we are to take the money, and your not getting any!".
"oh I don't want any money! That's not fun!".     "then why you here!?".
"because I need to occupy my brain, so here I am!".
"really!?" He said, he sounded surprised. I wanted to slit his throat but I didn't, I'm not a bad person! I'm I, "The joker will want to see you, you've interrupted his bank robbery".
"oh really!? And who is this Joker?" I asked, I'm surprised he answered me.
"Someone you'll hear of soon enough!".
"Come on, either kill the girl or carry on doing your job!" Said a guy behind him, I smile and leave them to it, whatever the hell they do! I walked out into the lobby, and saw everyone on the floor either crying or looking at the men with the guns, actually there was only two man that I saw, but one took my interest he looked at me, he was wearing a brown un-ironed jacket and a mask like the others but it was the eyes that got me, I stopped walking and smiled towards him, the other guy shouted at me so me still looking at the guy with the brown jacket, I throw a knife at the guy shouting at me it hit his shoulder, he screamed, I actually missed the screams of my victims, I turned back to the entrance of the bank and left, my mind asking so many questions, 'who is the guy in the brown jacket, and why did I feel like I knew him!' And like that I woke up, from whatever trance I was in, I had to get back home, in case Bruce came back before me, I can't tell him about it, I'd have to leave then and well I can't not yet!

Jokers P.O.V.

She looked at me almost like she knew me, she smiled as well, her smile could light a million citys, then my stupid goon opened his big mouth, "hey I said get the ground, Princess!" I saw the hate but enjoyment in her eyes, next she threw a knife at him, weirdly I flinched! Mainly because she didn't take her eyes off me! She winked and left just like that, I have to learn about her, find her! She's so familiar! And intriguing.