Seventeen; Smashed like pumpkins!

After the explosions I sunk to the ground and I don't know why, I just did! I needed to do something but I just didn't want to, I can't describe the feeling, everything made sense...wait...Rachel...Harvey! I ran into the house and up towards the place where I left the letter Jack wrote...

you don't have to worry if you see an explosion coming from Gotham! And the fate of Rachel and Harvey depend on Batman so if something goes wrong don't tell me I didn't tell ya doll.

I read it over and over again, tears threatened to form, then heard the front door open, "doll I'm home!" I pushed the tears aside and replaced it with anger, I stormed out jacks office and found myself in front of Jack and he was smiling, "hey doll!" He said smiling, it soon turned to confusion, "what's up?".
"Rachel...Harvey...please tell me..." he sigh looking down at the floor, "...oh my fucking God...their not...!" I started to shout.
"come on doll!" He said moving towards me then passed me and walked towards his office, he opened the door for me and once I walked through he shut it, "Doll listen..." he started.
"No answer my question full ahead don't try to soften the blow!" I said fuelling my chest tighten with anger.
"Fine...I don't know...there I said it...I'm not sure but I will in a little while!" He said.
"So she could be dEAD!!!" I shouted, he stepped followed and wrapped his arms around me, or at least tried, I pushed him away, I didn't realize until I stepped back that I'd hit him in the process, "don't!" I finally said turning away from him.
"Where you going?" He asked holding his cheek, as I opened the door, I stopped and turned to him.
"away from a monster like you!" I spat as I left, I heard him scream then a few things got smashed but I didn't...I don't care anymore! I'm done, he's taken my best friend from me! I had leave, but where?

Supergirl!