Sixteen; Rush

In the movie, District Attorney Harvey Dent has just confessed to being Batman, and is being
taken to jail in an armored police van escorted by cop cars. Unfortunately, the Joker has other plans, and forces the motorcade down into Lower Fifth Avenue by blocking their path with a flaming fire truck.
Down below, the cops are like "turkeys on Thanksgiving," as one cop so eloquently puts it. The Joker takes out their vehicles one by one using a garbage truck and an 18-wheeler. Batman shows up in the Tumbler, but his vehicle too suffers critical damage. With its escorts gone, the police van reemerges onto the upper streets of the Gotham financial district, the Joker's truck in hot pursuit. The villain's men even manage to crash a GCPD helicopter into the ground.
Luckily, Batman emerges in the Batpod and takes the 18-wheeler out in a big way - flipping it end-over-end. In the end, Dent is safe, the mystery driver of the police van is revealed to be a not-dead Jim Gordon, and the Joker is taken into custody. Which is exactly what he wanted...

So all that is happening while Melody is at home!

I got a shower, as I felt the warm water run down my body all I could think about was Jack, what happened last night it couldn't be a dream...no it's not and what was he up to, I realized I'd been thinking about him a lot lately...but why?
I'd decided I was gonna wear my blade outfit without the mask, I did my makeup like I usually did when I wore the outfit, red lips and slight winged black eyeliner, I would usually try to cover my scars above my cheekbones, there little but ugly, but I didn't, I didn't want, I didn't feel the need to, being here, with Jack, he has made me realize scars are beautiful, they define you! In some weird way, I put my hair up in the usual way when wearing my blade outfit, I felt some feeling of freedom when wearing this, but the same went for when I'm around Jack...he makes me feel free!
I had decided I would leave the house and go to the warehouse to find Jack hadn't lied! There was little things for me to do, I took my knife and threw it with the feeling of belonging, I don't know why I'd feel like that, I know I'm not supposed too, I left that life behind! Didn't I?

Joker/jacks P.O.V from GCPD.

I've been sitting in this smelly God forsaken cell for about an hour, i wonder what Melody is doing, God I'd love to be with her at the minute! I've been among to myself for ages and its because of her, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her, mainly last night, Gordon entered the room, my eyes placed them selves on the man behind him, Mayor Garcia! He started to talk to Gordon I didn't hear much I knew it was me their talking about but I still didn't know.
"tomorrow you take the big job and you don't have a say in the matter, Commissioner Gordon" The mayor said smiling, he shook Gordon's hand, everyone clapped so why not I clap and that's exactly what I do, I clapped smiling to my delight everyone turned and looked at me, I smiled more.
"stop clapping!" Gordon shouted.
"why not I'm just congratulating you!" I said stopping clapping, I smiled more making myself shiver.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was taking to a interrogation room, or what I'd presume it would be, I got asked so many questions and I didn't listen the man who was interrogating me, until I heard, "Where's Melody!?" He had asked me where my melody was!
"hmm Melody?" I asked, I knew he said it I just wanted hear her name again.
"you know who, she went missing the night you terrorized the Gotham citizens who were attending Bruce Wayne's fundraiser!".
"I never saw her! Or I might've done...I don't know what she looks like!".
"don't lie, everyone knows Melody Mars-Wayne!".
"I don't...heard of her...but never seen her, it would be nice to meet this...uh...melody maybe she'd like to be friends!".
"she won't dream of being friends with the likes of you!".
"oh I wouldn't be sure...I'm known to be charming...and I'm sure I could easily Fuck a innocent but stupid little girl like that!".
"I'm not sure you could, and your not charming!" He spat.
I laughed, "oh...no...not to the likes of...uh...you!" I said bursting into a fit of laughter again.
"you're useless!" He said.
"that's not what your wife said last night!" I smiled, "pretty isn't she!" I added. He hit me right in the jaw, it caused me to laugh, "you hit like a woman!" I said laughing, "no wonder she'd go for someone more manly like me!" I laughed.
"Alright pack it in Joker!" Gordon said coming through the door.
"ah the man of the hour...Commissioner Gordon!" I said smiling to him.
"Leave us please!" Gordon said to the man I was having a civil conversation with before, "Now joker....where is Harvey Dent?" And so it begun, the endless questions!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had my little meeting with batsy, and then I blew up little GCPD building, I'm surprised I didn't get blown up in the process, God the rush, I missed the fireworks though, I'm a little bit disappointed by that, but I stole a GCPD car, I might as well use it for some shit I've got planned later on, but...I'm going back home and not too late actually everything happened earlier then I thought it would, I wonder if Batman got his little Rachel...oh...wait silly me...I think I swapped there little vacations around...oh well what do I care!

I've been practicing by blade tactics all day and I'm tired, it's hard work, and I'm lonely, I wonder when Jack will be home? Or someone to talk too! Then I heard a explosion I ran outside to see a building near GCPD exploded, then I saw another explosion happen at avenue X followed by 250nd street, I jump what has just happened? Why do I feel like my life has just changed?