Nine; Experimenting

"oh...ok first I'd better start at the beginning...I was three and my life was great with my parents, then one day I was took from them, the British military needed new and nearly indestructible but mostly obedient solders, so they started experimenting on kids I was the only one to ever survive the experiment, I became a assassin at the age of four, I choose knives as my weapon of choice, my first proper mission was to kill Richard and Catherine Mars, my parents, to test my obedience, I killed them and passed, I have nightmares sometimes because of everyone who I took the life off brutally, I mean some of them desired it but others like my parents don't, anyway I was sent when I was fifteen to kill a girl because her father was a terrorist, and she was not a bad person, her words made me realize that I'm human and not a killing machine! So I didn't kill her, I didn't compete my mission, I refused too, so they was going to eliminate me because I wasn't obedient anymore, a guy who I thought was against me contacted Bruce, I thought it was Alfred he contacted but nope it was Bruce and Bruce saved me and adopted me later on, I wanted too for my sixteenth, travel south and north America, and I did! That's pretty much everything!" I finally finished
"what do you mean experimented!?" He asked. "I'm genetically modified, or mutated as you can say!".
"how?" He added, God how many damn questions.
"everything is, I can see things quicker and better than you can! But I will say I didn't see that gun coming yesterday when you knocked me out, I was to busy looking your eyes!". "why?".
"I'm sure I've seen them before! I don't know!". "hmmm so everything is!" He said changing the subject.
"yep! Everything!".
"hmmm so that's how you didn't kill me, you saw me before you knife left your hand properly!".
"yep, impressive isn't it, I could of kill him with a flick of my wrist, same with you too!".
"but you didn't, and I'm guessing you leave here easily!".
"yep, see that's another thing, I could but I haven't and I don't know why!".
"maybe it's because you don't feel like you belong there, all the little rules!".
"ha that's not a problem!".
"really!".
"yep...tell me something about yourself!?". "what!?".
"I've told you something, not everything but something! So you have to return the favour!". "ok....what you wanna know doll?". "anything...like your favourite colour...wait....!" We both laughed.
"Jack!" He said.
"hmm!".
"my names Jack!".
"Jack...nice name!" I say complementing him. "I feel like two little kids telling each other secrets!" He said.
"haha why not! It's fun!".
"unfortunately we're adults!" I raise my eyebrows to him, "okay were like teenagers, we're still kids but feel like we're adults!" He added.
"better!" I said looking at him, he was already looking at me smiling, "what have I got something on my face!?" I asked.
"you have now!" He said leaning towards me pressing his lips against mine, right so this was my first kiss and it was to the Joker....I mean Jack, I kissed him back, he put his hand on waist, I almost like instinct put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, I realized my heart was nearly jumping out of my rib cage, and I was becoming very hot from his touch, I couldn't do this, I couldn't fall for a man without a heart or morals, no I couldn't, but I can't fall for a person I've only just met, I didn't want to break away, he was so hypnotizing and I couldn't help but feel safer and like the world made sense in his arms! Why?
"Doll your not kidding!" He said breaking away.
I smiled, "what you mean?".
"you really are a good kisser! I didn't expect a virgin to be so good!" He said winking at me.
I laughed, "well now you know!".
"now I do!" He kissed my nose, then my cheek all the way to my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
"Umm I've got to go!" I said, my voice shaky. "you don't sound it doll!".
"I do, and....just shh!" I said getting up, and turning to the door.
"see ya later doll" he said and I turned and smiled.
"oh course you will, I'll be in bed I'm still tired!". "are you sure you don't want me to join!" He said almost predatory.
"no Jack I'm ok!".
"sure you don't want me to carry you!".
"yes I am, bye!" I said leaving him laughing, God that laugh was annoying but funny! And that was a amazing kiss.

Jokers P.O.V

"see ya later doll" i said smiling to my surprise she turned around and smiled to me.
"oh course you will, I'll be in bed I'm still tired!" Oh ok that escalated quickly.
"are you sure you don't want me to join!" I asked smiling still.
"no Jack I'm ok!" She used Jack! And it felt good.
"sure you don't want me to carry you!" I asked again she laughed.
"yes I am, bye!" I laughed as she l left, my laugh slowly died down to a smile, that kiss was amazing and I think I'm hooked on her drug! I have to have more, something stronger as Jack not the Joker! But why I've only just met her, well I haven't really I saw her about two years ago...but still!