Five; simply stranger.

Jokers P.O.V

Once she left I went over to the idiot, I was half tempted to push the knife in further, but I realized it hit his bone and didn't get his vain, I pulled the knife out l, he screamed out in pain, I couldn't help but smile, she really did throw it hard, it was lodged into his shoulder, but I'm strong so I got it out fast, I looked at the blade, admiring it, it had 'blade' written on it, it was very sharp obviously had a lot of time taken into polishing it! I put it into my pocket, and picked up my gun, and carried on robbing this bank for my big plan to gain control of Gotham! Because I'm what Gotham needs!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bank manager had a fucking shotgun! And he shot chuckles, I actually didn't mind him, then the idiotic guy named Grumpy got wounded! Okay I may of tricked the guy, but he didn't die! I stood up and shot the basterd in the leg, I mean the manager! But he didn't die, I couldn't waste anymore ammo on him, I was bombarded with grumpy yelling at me, "where did you learn how to count!" He left after, God I wanted to shot him, but good boys always wait for something better! I think that's the saying! Anyway I presume he went to kill happy once the vault was open then load several duffel bags with the cash, I still don't know what to buy with this money! Hmm maybe a new suit or some more weaponry!? I just don't know.
"If the Joker had been smart, he would have made sure they brought a bigger car!" Grumpy said behind me, he must of finished getting the money. I heard a gun clicking behind "I'm also bet the joker told you to kill me!?" He asked.
I looked at my watch, "no no I kill the bus driver!" I said that taking a step backwards slowly, and another one again, in fact two! Then the bus comes through the front of the building, and little poor grumpy gets ran over by the bus, me and the bus driver loaded the cash into the bus, I heard him say something but I wasn't listening, I started walking away and remembered that I had to shoot the bus driver, so I shot the bus driver as he was questioning where the rest of the robbers were, I began to leave after retrieving the last bag.
Before I could get into the bus that basterd of a bank manager said something, "think you're smart huh, the guy who hired you will do the same, ah criminals of the time used to believe in things Honer, respect, look at you, what do you believe in huh, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN!!!?" He shouted.
I knelt down and put a grenade like thing in his mouth with a pin attached to it, "i believe whatever doesn't kill You simply makes you..." I took my mask off, "...stranger!" I smiled and got up, now I couldn't leave the place without smiling to the camera now could I!
I got into the bus closing the door and driving away, making the pin on the grenade go of, it was only my little gas concoction I made up, I line up with the other school buses, a perfect disgust as you can say, and just in time as the GCPD turned up to inspect my beautiful art work!
Oh and I decided soon after that it would be better if I bought a suit, I wanna look smart now don't I!