fifteen; Mad love...

---------------!MATURE CONTENT!---------------

I didn't hesitate on barging into jacks office, I didn't see him.

"JOKER!!" I screamed, I know he's here somewhere, I hear someone groan and then jacks bedroom door opened, "How could you!" I shouted, I nearly hit him.
"good morning to you too!" He said sarcastically.
"Answer me!" I said sounding so serious. "what doll?" He asked smiling.
"Harvey Dent, you haven't kidnapped him have you!".
"no doll I haven't, no yet anyway!" He said smiling, he obviously loved seeing me in my pyjamas, braless and no makeup, messy hair! "What do you mean?" I said calming myself down.
"I need him to get Batman! That's all doll I don't plan on hurting him!".
"good because if you do I'll kill you myself!" I said nearly regaining my anger.
"I'd hope so!" He said, smiling his smile. "Jack...some of your men where talking about a woman that you need! It was something to do with Harvey! What do they mean?" I asked. He whispered, "Oh Rachel!" Under his breath, but I heard, "nobody doll!" He said normally. "what did you say!" I asked I could feel my blood starting to boil.
"nobody!".
"no before that!" I demanded.
"I'd hope so!" He winked.
"No you said Rachel!" I said just before losing my temper.
"Shit!" My anger took over and I went to hit him, but he caught my fist laughing, "doll your not as fast as you think when you're mad!" He said still holding my fist, he'd grabbed my other hand and was backing me into the wall, he'd closed his office door already before my back hit the wall, "doll, I'm not gonna hurt her, both of them I just need Batman, you've got to understand! Please" he begged, my breathing increased dramatically.
"why should I believe you!" I asked.
He instantly answered my question, "because doll I'm a man of my word, I won't hurt them!". "you better not!" I said sternly.
"I won't I swear on your life, not mine! Yours" I smiled, he sounded honest. "do you believe me?" He asked staring into my soul.
"hmm I just...I'll have to for now!" I say whispering, he smiled bringing his face to mine, his breath warm my body, he put my hands above my head.
"you will...Melody!" He pressed his lips against mine, I loved the way he said my name, his lips were softer then I'd felt before, then it hit me he wasn't wearing his warpaint, he smelled nice, and he was freshly washed, his hands gripped around my wrists tighter, he pulled his body close to mine, I felt the heat escape his body only to be met by my heat, his left hand started to loosen its grip on my wrist and made its way to my waist it was soon followed by his right hand, I wrapped my arms round his neck, sealing our body's together, our breathing became in sync, my heart felt as if it was going to burst out my chest every time he returned my kisses, he gripped my thighs picking me up, I wrapped my legs round his waist, I felt him smile when I did, I kissed him rougher than I did last time, it was returned by him, I didn't know where we were going but I was laid down on a bed, he carried on kissing me, exploring my body with his hands, I gasped as his hand gripped my shirt and started to pull it over my head, was this really happening? He started kissing me again once my shirt was off, he wasn't wearing his waistcoat so it was easier for me to get his shirt off, he smiled a smile I'd never seen before as I pulled it off him, once it was off, I felt my pyjamas bottoms get taken off, but to my surprise his trousers were off too, only our underwear separating us, he stopped and look at me, "you sure Melody! Because it's never too late!?" He asked sounding quite concerned.
I smile, "If I didn't want this, I wouldn't of allowed us to get this far!" I said smiling, he smiled and kissed me, he took both our underwear off, he kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.
"you ready doll!" He asked pulling away again.
I laugh, "shut up already!" I laugh, then everything happened, I'd lost my virginity to the Joker, the clown prince of crime! And I didn't care about it, he placed kisses from my lips down to my breasts, I arched my back in satisfaction, I felt him smiling the whole time! Then it came, I don't know how to really explain it but I felt like I was shoring above the clouds, high above the clouds, I screamed to jacks satisfaction, it only lasted a few seconds but it was the longest few seconds of my life so far! I didn't know that heaven would feel like this! Suddenly after it ended I found a strength I didn't know existed, I roll on to jack, he looked surprised smiling up at me, I can't explain what happen because I don't remember much, Jack gripped my thighs again but some let go, his fists were knotted in the bed sheets, he muttered my name a few times before it turned to moaning, I smiled as he moaned, he grabbed my shoulders and spin my round so fast I was in the same position on the bed he'd been in, he slowed down and started kissing me again until he rolled on his side, we both burst into a fit of laughter, I felt him look at me so upturned and looked at him, he was smiling to me, then it hit me, he wasn't wearing any protection, he really was dangerous! Don't get me wrong I'm protected, Rachel said every girl in Gotham needs to be protected, so I am! But that's not the point
"wow!" He said before kissing the tip of my nose
"yeah!" I smiled, he pulled me towards him, he put his arm over waist and his finger ran all the way up my spine.
"sleep doll, I know I want some sleep after that!" He said smiling.
"after what!" I said playfully, he laughed and I slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.