male! osana najimi x reader

welcome people of the patato realm to my new story about yandere simulator 

...................................................................

it was my first day at akademi high school walking in i found myself in a larger place than my old school.

i soon came across a boy with orange hair and instead of normal white socks he wore pink socks with white polka dots; compared to him i was very plain all i did was put my hair in pigtails.

"um excuse me i'm looking for..room 2-2" i smiled at the boy "sure i think i have enough time to show you around the school by the way i'm osano najimi" he said to me "arigato najimi-senpai oh and i'm (y/n) (l/n)" i smiling a tomboy-ish grin pointing to my self.

*time skip and pov switch*

soon (y/n) joined the photography club and forced najimi to join the club too!

but there was something that (y/n) refused what was that... it was to wear a short skirt instead she wore shorts and a red superhero cape that officially got her the title hero-chan.

it was after school and (y/n) was dragging a pissed tsundere to the photography club by dragging I mean literal dragging but (y/n) had a grin on her face not even realizing her own strength.

"you know what i'm sick of this" fumed osano "you're so stupid and such an airhead why am i even friends with you" he fumed as you quickly busted into tears at his outburst.

after that he stormed home.

*time skip*

it was a week later (y/n)'s life became dull and no color with out the tsundere she was almost like kuu dere-kun.

(y/n) never wanted to leave her bedroom she even refused to eat, wear her shorts and superhero cape.

she soon became depressed without her best friend and senpai.

not even watching anime or reading comic books made her happy even looking at the happy people made her even more sad.

she had to go to school today which she really disliked the idea since there was nothing for her there.

she soon saw osano sitting alone looking sad too.

she just wanted to go over there and hug him.

like she did her brain didn't work right she walked right over to him and sat down.

"hi osano" she said to him tears welled up and soon enough he was crying "i'm sorry (y/n) i was being a aho i-i love you" he cried.

she brought his face to hers and kissed him he then turned into a tomato.

"i love you too baka"

the end

........................................................................................

yay that sucked sorry for this sad excuse