Budo x reader

do you guys like the picture i drew! it's just a default of how you look i didn't exactly add any hair colour except black like yan-chan's

\\PERVERT\\

" hey guys you all look nice today " I smiled at my friends " you look nice today (y/n)" kokona said.

"did something change did you get a hair cut? no...hmm your shirt looks a little small...or is it the fact that the grouping is working" kokona blushed at the remark.

"they do look bigger...to see if they are let me grope them just in case that they did grow" i said while gripping kokona's boobs.

"very squishy...hmm....the conclusion...is that your tatas have grown" i said proudly in aw of my hard work.

***timeskip***

it was time for class.

I just couldn't resist complimenting shin's butt in front of Budo how didn't approve of these actions.

Budo didn't really approve of my actions but i always act like this people just got used to it.

"kokona wanna come to my house to play some video games later....i got A.O.T : wings of freedom and some new Eroge games" i whispered from next to her (you take riku's spot he is up at the front now).

of course we both had clubs after school and stuff but tomorrow is the weekend.

***timeskip***

kokona wasn't in class after the break she must have went home or something.

I was walking out of class when i saw Budo heading down stairs for the martial arts club.

he wasn't going to martial arts oh yeah two of his club mates have contracted a deadly disease.

"hey budo do you wanna hang out maybe" i ask " maybe as long as you don't complement my ass"

.............

             have some seungkwan ass