Taro x reader

i am 31 place in yanderesimulator #blessed #minyoongi_saves 

* ATTENTION IF LISTENING TO TOY PLEASE PLUG IN HEADPHONES FOR A 3D FELLING TO IT*

Silly yandere-chan thinks she's in charge of this playhouse of a school and wow...how wrong she is.

the think is that every move she makes is possible by me, every breath, every word....if i decide that she shouldn't be here anymore  she wouldn't  be here it's happened before.

I have my ways to control people ... to me everyone are puppets on a string and i'm the puppet master.

Sounds easy to be the puppet master right? wrong it's as hard as learning  a entire language in a day.

The thing is you have to have ties to people, have a nice face, combat abilities and a accomplice...maybe not the last one screw an accomplice.

 Yandere-chan, oh Yandere-chan such a naive...young...girl.

i'm the queen of this playground surrounded by filthy peasants  and one worthy of my hand. 

( haha when writing this  and i was listening to toy and all of a sudden war of hormone came on in the middle of toy and I a yandere fic write was scared shitless) 

The only reason I keep yandere-chan around is for her to do my dirty work.

she'll hack people of while i sit down and watch.

don't get me wrong i'm nothing like that info-bitch or what ever who-faces name is.

if i could i would take someones neck and just violently turn it to the right.

today is a very special day the day i get someone out of the way ( it rhymes).

I feel it in my gut that yandere-chan has a plan to kill today so i'm going to watch her every move

*time skip*

omygosh yandere-chan is so boring she hasn't done anything exciting all day it's already after school.

suddenly i see yandere-chan head towards the cooking club.

it seems shes looking for kokona-chan ooh she might kill her.

*time skip*'

i can't believe what i just recorded.....yandere-chan just killed kokona-chan.

I make my way to the councilors office to show her the video 

*timeskip of laziness*

yandere-chan is expelled and arrested for murrder .

it's Friday afternoon everything is in place five more minutes till senpai arrives at the tree.

 he's gotta say yes.

he's just gotta.

*time skip*

I said yes after years of dating taro proposed to me.

i feel so great and i get to marry the love of my life.

THE END